Transmission Closes Down

it is rubbish and unplayable offline and well we need this patch and we deserve this patch.

I have shown my respect and sympothy to TG at this difficult time for them, but now i speak out and all the pc guys can say, a majority of them, is how we should shut up and how more respect. Ive shut my mouth for 3 days or more now and i just want someone to speak out and talk to us about the patch situation and well its alright for pc guys they have two great betas which are very fun to play from reading feedback this is the impression i have anaywayz, but me and other console users we have nothing to make the game enjoyable its buggy and unplayable and boring. we need this patch

My biggest complaint is more about the players who use cheap tactics when laggy games (all close fielders and bowl 100% yorkers, all close offside fielders and then bowl as wide as they can without giving wides etc)... but usually those are the ones who can't play anyway and I'll just finish the game and avoid them later.....

Mate for arcady fun, online is an option.
For real cricket, very smart AI and bug free game is required.

In that case I apologise for not knowing that Transmission were going to go under

I'm not having a go at you but surely you can see why there is such a big divide on this.

People with the pc version have an improved version of the game while console owners don't.
Surely you have to agree that the original version is not much cop, it's only two redeeming features are the 360 batting and the catching system everying else is a pretty poor effort. So many people have been hanging out for the release of the patch for a good couple of months so that they could finally have a half decent cricket game to play, only to find out that it looks like they have purchased just another dust collecter

In that case I apologise for not knowing that Transmission were going to go under.

What I meant and you very well know, All here want a good cricket game. This was what we wanted before Tranmission going into receivership, and even after.

I purchased the game (vry recently) because I realised the patch was to correct 'serious issues' with what was tagged authentic cricket game.
Please do not try discourage people from asking for a patch.

If the game can be continued to be sold despite Transmission's departure, it very well can have a patched released too, for many who have purchased it and feel its an unfinished/unplayable product.

look guys let me sum it up for all of us.....people are sad that TG had gone under. they are also very sad that patch is in question now. everyone waited for a long time listening and reading about patch and now suddenly we are hit by 2 big news. its a lot for everyone to handle. people are upset and in doubt. they are taking there anger in this forum so let them. thats why we have these forums so people can say what they feel like. part of the reson everyone is angry is because of TG going down and no bright future for cricket games. so all the wise people dont defend anyone. everyone here loves TG and there staff and have great respect for them. its just that everyone is in shock. just my thought after reading all the comments. however, one should be carefull while chossing there words against others.

I'm not having a go at you but surely you can see why there is such a big divide on this.

People with the pc version have an improved version of the game while console owners don't.
Surely you have to agree that the original version is not much cop, it's only two redeeming features are the 360 batting and the catching system everying else is a pretty poor effort. So many people have been hanging out for the release of the patch for a good couple of months so that they could finally have a half decent cricket game to play, only to find out that it looks like they have purchased just another dust collecter

Couldnt have said it better, i completely agree.

We deserve this patch we have stuck by these company and yes im very sorry for what happened at TG but we need and shud and deserve this patch you pc guys are in a win win situation as you have two great betas we have nothing, put yourself in our position.

Giggs11 added 2 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

What I meant and you very well know, All here want a good cricket game. This was what we wanted before Tranmission going into receivership, and even after.

I purchased the game (vry recently) because I realised the patch was to correct 'serious issues' with what was tagged authentic cricket game.
Please do not try discourage people from asking for a patch.

If the game can be continued to be sold despite Transmission's departure, it very well can have a patched released too, for many who have purchased it and feel its an unfinished/unplayable product.

It is deffinately unplayable.

the pc guys have something to improve there game, so us console users deserve somat also, they have to give us the patch surely.

they have to give us the patch surely

The problem is that they (codemasters) don't, and quite frankly i will be surprised if it does get released. Has nobody on PC got contact's with codemasters, what about this Jamie Firth fella?? Seemed like he was quite happy to talk when he was bigging his product up
If all else fails i would suggest removing the AC09 disk from its box, replacing it with a turd and then posting it to codemasters customer services, maybe that will help the process!!!:)

haaa yes but surely they gotta give us something they gave pc guys the betas surely they cant do that??

Who says they have to be fair? They just came up with an amazing game and are now in recievership, that is a lot more unfair than not releasing a patch.

how is it not unfair pc guys get two great betas and console guys could end up with nothing but a buggy useless boring unplayable game?? are you serious?? are you actually reading from the same forum as me. :facepalm

how is it not unfair pc guys get two great betas and console guys could end up with nothing but a buggy useless boring unplayable game?? are you serious?? are you actually reading from the same forum as me. :facepalm

Here is how the console patch ranks in importance:

1. Food and water
2. Clothing
3. Shelter
4. Having a job to earn money to buy items 1-3
5. Good health
6. A meaningful relationship
7. Emotional well-being
8. Family
9. Children
-
-
28. The console patch for AC09

As you can see, number 4 trumps number 28 by some distance.

Think of the guys who just lost their job.

Users who are viewing this thread