Triangular Tournment : Ind VS SL VS Ban

King Cricket

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
well mate, then il have to say, you must be watching something els, not what we see on tv NOW

I would have sticked to my initial statement even 30 mins back, when Dhoni was at the crease, and our innings had suddenly started showing signs of recovery. But now when Dhoni is back to the pavillion, and Sehwag has fallen as well, I'll have to change my opinion I guess. Yeah, I admit; we're simply doomed ATM!

Last edited:

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
I would have sticked to my initial statement even 30 mins back, when Dhoni was at the crease, and our innings had suddenly started showing signs of recovery. But now when Dhoni is back to the pavillion, and Sehwag has fallen as well, I'll have to change my opinion I guess. Yeah, I admit; we're simply doomed ATM!

you win some you loss some dude, its not the end of the world... nothing wrong with the pitch.. hmmm wonder what happend!!!

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I came online as Sehwag got out.:crying
Well, after his dismissal, I feel that India will score anywhere between 170 - 220.

King Cricket

International Coach
you win some you loss some dude, its not the end of the world...

Never said it was. Just feeling a little bit frustrated with the way this collapse happened, especially when we were the favs to win here.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
170 looks way enough if we get it. Right now 140 seems to be the final score of India.

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
Never said it was. Just feeling a little bit frustrated with the way this collapse happened, especially when we were the favs to win here.

you were never the favs mate... side that wins the toss was.. but now with way IND bats and LK's bowled it got nothing to do with the toss too.. even if you take the last indian Sri lanka matches, every match very competitive and both teams never totally dominated the other... dont forget indians scored 400+ and won the game by 3 runs .

diaskasun added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

170 looks way enough if we get it. Right now 140 seems to be the final score of India.

you really think your bowlers can diffend 170 with lankan batting line in this pitch... WOW :doh

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
Win the toss and win the game. So simple. But i wasn't hoping this sort of collapse in the batting.

so you honestly cant say win the toss win the match for this game!!!! can you .. its just bad batting from indains and good bowling of sri lankans

Users who are viewing this thread