Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

Burma's Finest said:
Firstly, :hpraise to tutsi on the great patch. Awesome work, really! I love that I can play and miss with a defensive shot to a ball that does a bit off a good line and length. I've been bowled a number of times like Michael Vaughan was in the first test against Australia. Funnily enough it's usually when batting with Vaughan. Art immitating life?! Anyway, I am hugely impressed but I have to agree with Rahul that a yorker on off-stump is practically unplayable. Apart from that v1.2 is A1! Thanks.

thnx for the apreciation.

An off-stump yorker can very very very easily be played by a frontfoot on-drive shot.

try it.

You're right Tutsi.. I was having trouble with that until I decided to on-drive... now I'm unstoppable :D.. lol, great patch... gotta love it.

I'm not sure if this can be changed, but is it possible to add a mid-on to the default field for the Test and County Championship matches?

It's far to easy to score a 4 every ball at the start of the innings just by using the on drive.

Otherwise great patch and KUTGW

Hi

I found a bug. With a right handed batsman, I tried to Advance Hit and Down Right. Hit the ball and the screen went strange, paused and the umpire signalled a four. After that, all the fieldsman disappeared, apart from Wicket Keeper and Bowler, so I had 10 overs or so of free hitting (great practise). Haven't seen this prior to trying this latest patch of yours (tried your previous ones and Eddies).

This is on the Xbox version.

Cheers

Leon

Hai tutsi i played all the 3 patches but i like ur 1st patch very much because it is more realistic and harder.In ur third patch hitting sixes over mid-on is very easy. if u see in real cricket even gilchrist ,sehwaq ,sachin will hit only 2 or 3 sixes in a match. so sixes should be harder i think.
The changes i need is backfoot coverdrive,backfoot straightdrive and backfoot ondrive should have more power i cant hit even 1 boundary with a backfoot.And six hit shots only i u give the right timing it should go for a six like it is in ur 1.2 patch or even a slight mistiming should go for a a catch in a third man position . This i think could make the gameplay real .But i like all ur pathches i expecting these changes in ur 1.3 patch

Hai tutsi i played all the 3 patches but i like ur 1st patch very much because it is more realistic and harder.In ur third patch hitting sixes over mid-on is very easy. if u see in real cricket even gilchrist ,sehwaq ,sachin will hit only 2 or 3 sixes in a match. so sixes should be harder i think.
The changes i need is backfoot coverdrive,backfoot straightdrive and backfoot ondrive should have more power i cant hit even 1 boundary with a backfoot.And six hit shots only i u give the right timing it should go for a six like it is in ur 1.2 patch or even a slight mistiming should go for a a catch in a third man position . This i think could make the gameplay real .But i like all ur pathches i expecting these changes in ur 1.3 patch

i too agree its way too easy to hit over mid on.

tutsipoppy2 said:
An A.I. patch can neither generate nor fix this issue.
It can only be fixed by A.I. editing. Sam's depatment.
So where does Sam hang out?
Shouldn't we send the Boys around
for a friendly word...... :D :D :D

six hits in general seem to be too powerful. With Hayden I keep sending the ball so far that I expect a cutscene of people looking for the ball in the carpark. With most batsmen, the six hit should only just be clearing the rope and falling short if not timed to perfection.

Other than that. 1.2 has been pretty good. I even managed to score a little on the off side... but not much. is there any way to make the bowlers vary their line more becuase they are still bowling on middle and leg to the lefties.

For the 1.3 patch.......

Batting
Its almost impossible to hit a well timed backfoot cover drive, maybe this should be made easier. Backfoot straight/on drive are fine in my opinion.

Also, with the 1.2 patch, I can rarely play the cramped/inside-out front foot cover drive as compared to without the patch. Now all FF cover drives are with the expansive cover drive animation, which makes it difficult to cover drive when the ball is close to you.

I don't know if this is possible, but how about adding a bit of variety to the strength/direction of defensive shots. Maybe then they could be used to take short singles - because right now all defensive shots go straight back to the bowler or close to the batsman and never result in a run. I'm thinking of 'noodling' the bowling around if you get what I mean.

Bowling
Again, I don't know if this is possible, but if it is then great..

More speed for the fast, fast/medium bowlers. Currently, 150kph just doesn't feel like 150kph.

More seam/leg-cut/off-cut for the fast bowlers on normal, hard pitches

With the bowling cursor for the human player, would it be possible to
(a) make it move faster and more erratically so that it is not so easy to bowl a good line/length every time.
(b) make it start at a different position(s), because right now it automatically appears at a perfect line/length and we dont have to change its position too much, making it too easy.

Currently, with a right arm in swing delivery, the ball swings out in the air first and then cuts back in off the pitch, which is obviously not realistic. I was wondering if its possible to make the ball swing only in during an inswinger.

Sorry if it is too much, but keep up the good work!!

Great patch 1.2 mate but i agree with a few of the others. I must admit i was one of the whingers saying batting was too hard originally but now i think the 6 shot to mid on should be toned down a little bit as it is a bit too easy Theres no pleasing some people!!

hey tutsi...batting is good...the off stump getting bowled probelm i'm getting only when i take a leg stump guard.....
but 1 big problem...ont he damp wicket i got the aussies out for 5 runs in hard mode...i bowled just short of a length ont he stumps...they play a backfoot defensive shot but always miss the ball and get bowled or leg before...plzzz fix the bounce ont he damp wicket...for spinners the ball rolls along the ground sometimes

nice patch... all shots seem good..i havent tried bowling yet, but i hope teh cpu plays a variety of shots adn doesnt slow down when the spinners come on.. the backfoot cover drive needs so more power, and i havent tried the cut or hook shot, but im hoping that they have good power as welll. i feel cpu pacing is very imporant, and they always seem to slow down in the middle overs..they need to take more ones and twos..i havent tried that out yet.il let you know when my bowling comes...good work buddy

Crash!!

daleroy said:
I found a bug. With a right handed batsman, I tried to Advance Hit and Down Right. Hit the ball and the screen went strange, paused and the umpire signalled a four. After that, all the fieldsman disappeared, apart from Wicket Keeper and Bowler, so I had 10 overs or so of free hitting (great practise). Haven't seen this prior to trying this latest patch of yours.

Hey Tutsi, I don't know whether anyone else has had this problem but it's new to me and the only thing that's changed recently is your patch. I was playing against a spinner and I, also, advanced down the pitch to hit the ball square on the leg side (i.e., I was pushing right on the controller) and the game crashed in a manner I haven't seen before. See the picture below. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Crash.jpg
    Crash.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 191
yep me too i advanced to smash a ball and same thung happened crash

Users who are viewing this thread