Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

yes it does happen.
Boss' patch made the game tougher on Normal mode.
and even I stopped playing the game at one stage.

sorrydaijin said:
tutsipoppy, you make great patches and you have my respect for that, but wouldn't it be more efficient if people were able to build on the work of others. There is only so much that can get done by the few people with the time and determination to make patches (I am afraid I have neither as I am busy and lazy, the former probably a consequence of the latter). It's obviously not my call to make, but I think everyone involved in patches should share their work as long as a mention is made of where parts came from. As far as I could tell, sunny did this, so I didn't think it was a problem, but maybe that is just me.

On another note, I really liked your version 1.1 and look forward to having a crack at 1.2 some time. Keep up the great work.

the majoy problem in using somebody else's patch as a base is tht the originality and uniqueness is gone. the patch which be more or less be the same as the base patch.

Great work on v1.2 tutsi, you've got it just right against the pace bowlers.

I was losing a few to many wickets to the spinners, mainly played on - is it possible to reduce the number of inside edges the spinners get?

I'd like to make a point here.... If it wasn't for people like Tutsi and all the other patch, mod and editors makers here the EA cricket series would virtually be dead as these bug ridden games were virtually unplayable....

Thanks to these guys we've a half decent cricket sim that's more playable and more enjoyable...

To those who don't approve or like the patches...don't download them but please don't critisize the people who do as it spoils it for everyone else...

...and while we are on the subject, thanks very much to all those who took time out to do these patches :cool:

Steve S.

Well what can i say?This is the best AI patch out there.

Some points
*Strokes are superb.
*I get many sixes with 6-hit on drive.(In hard Mode)
*The game is more realistic now
*No third-man?
*The game is very exciting now with these new strokes.
*CPU bowls every ball around the stumps which should be fixed.
*Never got any edge to slip in my 2 10 over matches.

Thanks to Tutsi Boy for making such a superb AI patch.(Rep added)

Could you do a quick fix for the CPU bowling every ball at stumps problem, and edge problem.

Because it sounds amazing. I just would like it to be as good as realistic when I get it.

FreddieFan said:
Great work on v1.2 tutsi, you've got it just right against the pace bowlers.

I was losing a few to many wickets to the spinners, mainly played on - is it possible to reduce the number of inside edges the spinners get?

Hey, gald u found the patch good.

The same thing appeared when i introduced the inside edges in Cricket 2004's patches.

The simple solution to this is, PRACTISE. U get inside edges b'coz u play the shot a lad early. So practice by playing the shot a bit late and initally u'll get the hang of it.

SteveS3667 said:
I'd like to make a point here.... If it wasn't for people like Tutsi and all the other patch, mod and editors makers here the EA cricket series would virtually be dead as these bug ridden games were virtually unplayable....

Thanks to these guys we've a half decent cricket sim that's more playable and more enjoyable...

To those who don't approve or like the patches...don't download them but please don't critisize the people who do as it spoils it for everyone else...

...and while we are on the subject, thanks very much to all those who took time out to do these patches :cool:

Steve S.

Thnx Mate.

Mahesh Babu said:
Well what can i say?This is the best AI patch out there.

Some points
*Strokes are superb.
*I get many sixes with 6-hit on drive.(In hard Mode)
*The game is more realistic now
*No third-man?
*The game is very exciting now with these new strokes.
*CPU bowls every ball around the stumps which should be fixed.
*Never got any edge to slip in my 2 10 over matches.

Thanks to Tutsi Boy for making such a superb AI patch.(Rep added)

*No Third-Man : The cpu in Cricket 2005 is too dumb to make god field changes, besides i havnt looked into field editing. Makebe i'll release a filding patch too wth my next a.i. patch

*Ya, this is a problem in Cricket 2005, i've tried to fix it but its not 100% working. Czo the problem is tht there is no such balue which determines how the cpu bowls. So its just trial n error thing.

*Edges : Well i dunno y u facing this. Maybe the pitch contions n weather conditions idnt cause any edges.

Coopa said:
Could you do a quick fix for the CPU bowling every ball at stumps problem, and edge problem.

Because it sounds amazing. I just would like it to be as good as realistic when I get it.

have u tried the patch?

the cpu bowling on stumps is a bug in cricket 2005 and can be fixed by exe editing.

**cpu doesnt bowls EVERY ball on the stumps but a major share of them.

edges problem is not in the patch but like cricket 2004, cricket 2005 too behaves differently on differnt pcs, hence not causing edges wth some people including myself.

1. sorry to say but i didnt like your first patch 1.1, it was too hard, but dont mind, its only my opinion.

2. your 1.2 is superb. i like the power of the shots which makes now 4 runs also possible. there are many other point, but you on your own know them. all together makess a great patch. thanks tutsi for this.

Tutsi poppy -- have this to say to you
Toned like how Jim Maxwell says it in practice nets "Well done -- a good patch"

1.2 is a good patch. Enjoying it. Nice work.

hey tutsi...i'm still getting the problem of being bowled when cpu bowls on off stump and i defend....can u plzz fix that

Rahul said:
hey tutsi...i'm still getting the problem of being bowled when cpu bowls on off stump and i defend....can u plzz fix that

there is ntn to fix. u can defend a ball standing outside lef stump.

check ur stance, try taking a leg stump or middle-leg stump stance.

Rahul said:

hint for you: try the advance shot, hit the ball in this case with the pad - there shouldn't be any problems with bowl out or LBW - i have done it a few time - successfully.

Rahul said:

Firstly, :hpraise to tutsi on the great patch. Awesome work, really! I love that I can play and miss with a defensive shot to a ball that does a bit off a good line and length. I've been bowled a number of times like Michael Vaughan was in the first test against Australia. Funnily enough it's usually when batting with Vaughan. Art immitating life?! Anyway, I am hugely impressed but I have to agree with Rahul that a yorker on off-stump is practically unplayable. Apart from that v1.2 is A1! Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread