Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

sunnykinger said:
hi I have made a very good AI patch for u all.You can try this as tutsi is making his 1.2 patch

Sunny's Downloads Click HERE to download the AI Patch

Sunny, i've downloaded and examined ur patch from top to bottom.

Again this has happened wth me(also happened wth Cricket 2004), somebody has used my A.I. patch as a base from their own patch. I mean there is no piracy thig over here. But it is just frustrating to see tht after u have done all the hard work of editing each n every individual stroke files(over 30 files), somebody else just makes some tweaks here n there in the files and then releases tht as their own.

This is for Sunny and anybody who wants to enter patch making :

"PLZ DO NOT USE MY PATCH AS A BASE FOR UR OWN PATCH"

**Sunny i recommend u make a new patch taking the original Cricket 2005 files as a base. I expect u to do sumthing about the patch u've already released.

I'm looking forward to version 1.2. Hopefully will sort out the defensive shots.

ok...the testing stage is over, and the patch is ready for release.

but before the release, i just wanna make sure everything is OK. i have fixed all the majoy probs. posted by u guys.

u can check the ealier posts to see if ur question has been answered.

but still if there is any king of bug which has not been discussed? i would like to know about it before the release so tht i can fix it.

the patch will be relased tommorow afternoon.

**plz dont post request like....."plz make the shot less powerfull,etc", plz do not post ur personal requests. ony post serious bugs or things which need to be fixed.

I'm using 1.1 patch.I found that fielding has become 99 times badder :(
Now the Comp hits the ball instead to sloging and everythime the fielders misfield.It passes through their legs to the boundary.Also they drop too many catches.

Is it becos of the patch or Cricket 2005 on it's own is like that when the batsmen hits?

tutsipoppy2 said:
ok...the testing stage is over, and the patch is ready for release.

but before the release, i just wanna make sure everything is OK. i have fixed all the majoy probs. posted by u guys.

u can check the ealier posts to see if ur question has been answered.

but still if there is any king of bug which has not been discussed? i would like to know about it before the release so tht i can fix it.

the patch will be relased tommorow afternoon.

**plz dont post request like....."plz make the shot less powerfull,etc", plz do not post ur personal requests. ony post serious bugs or things which need to be fixed.

Every issue that I had with the previous patch has already been discussed and you were aiming at fixing that... seems perfect now... can't wait for the next one... you're doing one hell of a job here Tutsi.

bharat said:
Now the Comp hits the ball instead to sloging and everythime the fielders misfield.It passes through their legs to the boundary.Also they drop too many catches.

Is it becos of the patch or Cricket 2005 on it's own is like that when the batsmen hits?

An A.I. patch can neither generate nor fix this issue.

It can only be fixed by A.I. editing. Sam's depatment.

Tutsi's A.I. Patch v1.2 Released

hi tutsi.
can you make a batting patch exclusively for one-dayers.
the bowling is fine in c2k5, but batting needs work.
thanks!

bharat said:

Never download AI patches for EA cricket games.Make your own that would be much better.
I once downloaded boss AI patch for C2004 and after installing that patch I never touched the game again seeing horrible strange gameplay .I still remember When i played tests the AI scored 400 runs in 4 days then declared :mad and guess what Boss won the best AI patcher award for it

Mahesh Babu said:
Never download AI patches for EA cricket games.Make your own that would be much better.
I once downloaded boss AI patch for C2004 and after installing that patch I never touched the game again seeing horrible strange gameplay .I still remember When i played tests the AI scored 400 runs in 4 days then declared :mad and guess what Boss won the best AI patcher award for it

look buddy.........if u dont like a.i. patches.....fine wth me.....till u keep ur thought to urself.

u dont go criticising a.i. patches and patch makers b'coz u dont like the patch.

i think u got my point.

take this as an unofficial warning. coz i'm not willing to take any kind of S**t against any kind of patch makers. coz we do work hard to making a crap game worth playing.

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

a47 said:
hi tutsi.
can you make a batting patch exclusively for one-dayers.
the bowling is fine in c2k5, but batting needs work.
thanks!

try 1.2 patch, u'll find batting good for ODI in it.

tutsipoppy2 said:
look buddy.........if u dont like a.i. patches.....fine wth me.....till u keep ur thought to urself.

u dont go criticising a.i. patches and patch makers b'coz u dont like the patch.

i think u got my point.

take this as an unofficial warning. coz i'm not willing to take any kind of S**t against any kind of patch makers. coz we do work hard to making a crap game worth playing.
I was not criticizing anyone .I was just sharing my experience with Boss patch.Hope u liked it.U could have ignored my post if you dint like it.No need to say those words.u cant expect +ve posts always .And btw continue your hard work.We appreciate it.Downloading the patch now

tutsipoppy2 said:

This is for Sunny and anybody who wants to enter patch making :

"PLZ DO NOT USE MY PATCH AS A BASE FOR UR OWN PATCH"

**Sunny i recommend u make a new patch taking the original Cricket 2005 files as a base. I expect u to do sumthing about the patch u've already released.

tutsipoppy, you make great patches and you have my respect for that, but wouldn't it be more efficient if people were able to build on the work of others. There is only so much that can get done by the few people with the time and determination to make patches (I am afraid I have neither as I am busy and lazy, the former probably a consequence of the latter). It's obviously not my call to make, but I think everyone involved in patches should share their work as long as a mention is made of where parts came from. As far as I could tell, sunny did this, so I didn't think it was a problem, but maybe that is just me.

On another note, I really liked your version 1.1 and look forward to having a crack at 1.2 some time. Keep up the great work.

Users who are viewing this thread