Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

christy_lenin1 said:
I think it is impossible to scrore 100 in 18 or 22 balls in hard mode in 2.0 patch .u will definitely loose ur wicket

I think your dead right and i would even be cyncial about anybody claiming to do it on medium.

Hey dazza why don't u agree with others talents.U think everones are liars like u. I really score it on medium ,so i post my screen shot.i'm sure u don't have enough talent to do that,so u r speaking like this.if u have talent,do less with words and prove it :mad

Last edited:
A major bug to get batters out is to bowl a slower ball going under a back foot defence,

And idea to fux this would b to make em go foward to slower balls by fast medium. medium fadt and medium bowlers.

you know one thing deepuparayil we (da people like u n me ) are talented ones in terms of cricket games so these people like dazza are a bit jealous

I think The CHAMP needs to give u a piece of his mind too.

If u wanna argue anything abour ur records and stuff......u can very well do it in the Records Forum...............NOT OVER HERE.

This is NOT the place to fight and disscuess ur records.

This thread is dedicated to people u use my patch and want to submitt their +ve or -ve comments regarding the patch.

So my advice(as a MOD.) to u all who want to discuess ur records...............Just Leave.

All futher posts regarding ur records and ur fights will be deleted and if tht doesnt stops u then their a possibility of ur temp. ban.

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

look homie......it doesnt matter what powers i have. The only thing which matters is that this thread is not the place for personal fights and showing off records.

I wouldnt like my thread to go off topic.

If it itsn't much to ask for.................

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

Just delete all non relevant post now tutsi
use "ALL YA POWER" and **** all the riff raff off :D :D

ALL POWER TO TUTSI......... :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :cool:

Problems with v2.0 patch

Hi Tutsi ,

I love your patches they are making the gameplay more challenging but I am facing trouble with your patch 2.0 its very hard although my cut shots , cover drive etc has vastly improved but the ondrive shots have become really very hard even though there is no fielder at long on m not getting the trajectory to hit above infield I tried practising a lot but still no success could you tell me the way how i can get back the trajectory of my ondrive while maintaining the power for my cut shots and bf shots .Also there is one more problem in which when a left arm bowler bowls on good length and m playing on easy mode I expected the batsman to play a on drive he plays that in backfoot and gets hit on pads although m pressing S button and not W .

Please help me on this .

Great patch Tutsi - added much more realism to the game . Thanks for all your hard work

Well.....u have to make most of the field rest.

I realisted tht when i wasnt able to chase scored of 120 or so in 20-20 matches.

Si now TRY to go all out while the field rest. are on.

Short for Fielding Restriction I believe ;)

Steve S.

Users who are viewing this thread