Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

tutsi thanks for this good patch. your match pacing is good and also fielders have been made slower.The cut shot has been tweaked brilliantly. i was using ur patch for while and it was very good. the only thing now left is cpu bowling too many yorkers. i tried eddie test patch where he says bowling cursor has been made bigger so cpu can bowl varied length. i found cpu to be bowling deliviries of different lingth and length.Is there any way u can get that to be implemkented in ur next version bcoz thats the main problem. Overall ur patch is the best.
thanks and keep up ur good work.

mohsinshahzad84 said:
tutsi thanks for this good patch. your match pacing is good and also fielders have been made slower.The cut shot has been tweaked brilliantly. i was using ur patch for while and it was very good. the only thing now left is cpu bowling too many yorkers. i tried eddie test patch where he says bowling cursor has been made bigger so cpu can bowl varied length. i found cpu to be bowling deliviries of different lingth and length.Is there any way u can get that to be implemkented in ur next version bcoz thats the main problem. Overall ur patch is the best.
thanks and keep up ur good work.

ya, i'm tryin the same thing with my patch.....and if successfull then i'll release an update version of 2.0 with that implemented.

tutsipoppy2 said:
Well its a BIG bug in Cricket 2005 and CANNOT be fixed by A.I. editing.

The ONLY solution : DO NOT play on Wet/Damp pitches.
Thats what I have said b4.

saurabh2185 said:
But if it is randomly made to play i.e in a tournment the pitches are selected by defaults. Then what?
You just go back 2 screens and then forward til u get the pitch u want

Tutsi,
When you say seam and swing has been tweaked does that mean it has been increased? i find that there is not enough seam on this game! But i really like all your other features! Good Work! I know i would struggle to put so much time into something like this for the benefit of others!!
Oh and also do i need to have downloaded the other patches or can i just download v2.0 and install that straight off?
Thanks

Ausnick2001 said:
Tutsi,
When you say seam and swing has been tweaked does that mean it has been increased? i find that there is not enough seam on this game! But i really like all your other features! Good Work! I know i would struggle to put so much time into something like this for the benefit of others!!
Oh and also do i need to have downloaded the other patches or can i just download v2.0 and install that straight off?
Thanks

well yea, seam and swing has been increased to suit the game.

i have noticed it myself tht the ball seams for the cpu sometimes but not for us.

Annoying!! Also i dont think you should be able to chose whoch way to cut the ball, just have the option of keeping the seam straight or scrambeled because most of the time you dont know which way its going to cut, you just know it will,
Also i find that the CPU knows when and which way the ball is going to swing/seam even before the ball pitches! Is there anything you can do about it Tutsi?

Ausnick2001 said:
Annoying!! Also i dont think you should be able to chose whoch way to cut the ball, just have the option of keeping the seam straight or scrambeled because most of the time you dont know which way its going to cut, you just know it will,
Also i find that the CPU knows when and which way the ball is going to swing/seam even before the ball pitches! Is there anything you can do about it Tutsi?
ON a green pitch just bowl normal deliveries and you dont know where its gonna seam

Ok tutsi I have been playing with your c2005 v 2.0 patch but havent been giving feedback for a while. I started the ashes playing as australia and on a green top with overcast skies put England in to bat. I got a couple of edges in the first few overs but they were both dropped. Trescothick then went berserk and hit 50 of just 35 balls ..slamming gillespie all over the park. Once I got Mc grath to bowl to him things slowed down and he was out for 55/60 balls to Warne. Warne bowled brilliantly to take 7/52 off 25 overs !Vaughn hit a patient 52 off 98 balls but misread a googly and was bowled. One thing that I noticed was that the googly was often misread and was a very effective way to take wickets. Clarke picked up one wicket and Mcgrath polished the tail. England were all out for 238 off 80 overs. One thing I noticed was the lack of edges under favorable conditions for fast bowlers.
So apart from two edges i Mcgraths first over there were no more edges till the tail came in. Apart from this the patch was fantastic.The batsmen really play very differently based on their nature i.e trescothick vs vaughn . They tend to accelerate at different speeds. They do play shots all around the wicket . I even got a bat /pad catch to warne something sorely missing in c2004.
Great work with the patch...
I will let you know how the batting goes as Australia have started .
Btw I am playing on hard mode

I did play the world cup with india on medium and won. On medium I found that boundaries very easy and actually hit a double century with Sehwag. Apart from losing two matches because of suicidal batting.. I would generally score 300+ usually getting all out around 40-45 overs.

ashwinkm said:
Ok tutsi I have been playing with your c2005 v 2.0 patch but havent been giving feedback for a while. I started the ashes playing as australia and on a green top with overcast skies put England in to bat. I got a couple of edges in the first few overs but they were both dropped. Trescothick then went berserk and hit 50 of just 35 balls ..slamming gillespie all over the park. Once I got Mc grath to bowl to him things slowed down and he was out for 55/60 balls to Warne. Warne bowled brilliantly to take 7/52 off 25 overs !Vaughn hit a patient 52 off 98 balls but misread a googly and was bowled. One thing that I noticed was that the googly was often misread and was a very effective way to take wickets. Clarke picked up one wicket and Mcgrath polished the tail. England were all out for 238 off 80 overs. One thing I noticed was the lack of edges under favorable conditions for fast bowlers.
So apart from two edges i Mcgraths first over there were no more edges till the tail came in. Apart from this the patch was fantastic.The batsmen really play very differently based on their nature i.e trescothick vs vaughn . They tend to accelerate at different speeds. They do play shots all around the wicket . I even got a bat /pad catch to warne something sorely missing in c2004.
Great work with the patch...
I will let you know how the batting goes as Australia have started .
Btw I am playing on hard mode

I did play the world cup with india on medium and won. On medium I found that boundaries very easy and actually hit a double century with Sehwag. Apart from losing two matches because of suicidal batting.. I would generally score 300+ usually getting all out around 40-45 overs.

good to hear a review from u.

**I'm working on an update for 2.0 patch. I have increased the bowling marker and in a way have been able to fix the line n length bug of the CPU to an certain extent. I need to know if there are other things u want me to tweak for the update.

Users who are viewing this thread