Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

tutsipoppy2 said:
good to hear a review from u.

**I'm working on an update for 2.0 patch. I have increased the bowling marker and in a way have been able to fix the line n length bug of the CPU to an certain extent. I need to know if there are other things u want me to tweak for the update.
any chance u could slow down the fielders.
they are faster than superman!!!
and they are so accurate aswell!!!

I agree... 9 times out of 10, they directly hit the stumps.. I don't understand how that's possible :(.. but maybe it's not possible to fix

This is the last time i'm asking......to those who r intrested in my patch.............

Tommorow i'm gonna release my v2.1 patch which will have 2 sets to configs.......

1 for Batting and 1 for Bowling.............

The batting configs will have bigger cursor which will make cpu bowl at varied line and lengths.

The bowling configs will be having normal cursor size so tht u can bowl normally.

If anybody has any serious bugs or anything which needs to be fixed....just post it here by tonight.

Word Life

tutsipoppy2 said:
This is the last time i'm asking......to those who r intrested in my patch.............

Tommorow i'm gonna release my v2.1 patch which will have 2 sets to configs.......

1 for Batting and 1 for Bowling.............

The batting configs will have bigger cursor which will make cpu bowl at varied line and lengths.

The bowling configs will be having normal cursor size so tht u can bowl normally.

If anybody has any serious bugs or anything which needs to be fixed....just post it here by tonight.

Word Life

Can't wait, sounds absolutely awesome! Reps for you!

tutsipoppy2 said:
Hey Tutsi, my only request is to do with the front foot forward defensive. When the ball is swinging around and is pitching in line with off stump, more often than not, the batsmen plays down the wrong line. The only way to correct this is to take a guard which covers off stump completely which is not realistic at all. Is there anything you can do about this please? Other than that, great work as always. (By the way, I am not someone who finds this game to be 'too hard' at all, it's just this one shot that troubles me). Cheers.

I think makin the batsmen hav a leg stump guard will make more balls seem outside off.

when a tailender comes in to bat at least 95% of shots result in edges to the keeper!!!
any chance that can be reduced.
and also the glance off the legs,
it never goes straight behind.
it either goes to square leg- or deep square leg

Confidence rise when you defend, that'd be nice. The cpu can do it, why can't i. And make bowling reverse swing balls capable anywhere on the track. You don't just bowl reverse swing yorkers.

gambino said:
when a tailender comes in to bat at least 95% of shots result in edges to the keeper!!!
cc2003btw said:
Confidence rise when you defend, that'd be nice. The cpu can do it, why can't i. And make bowling reverse swing balls capable anywhere on the track. You don't just bowl reverse swing yorkers.
Yes, I had forgotten about these. I would have to agree completely.

Burma's Finest said:
Hey Tutsi, my only request is to do with the front foot forward defensive. When the ball is swinging around and is pitching in line with off stump, more often than not, the batsmen plays down the wrong line. The only way to correct this is to take a guard which covers off stump completely which is not realistic at all. Is there anything you can do about this please? Other than that, great work as always. (By the way, I am not someone who finds this game to be 'too hard' at all, it's just this one shot that troubles me). Cheers.

well....the animation used for a particular shot depends upon the timing......my so as an A.I. patch maker....i cant do anything coz this is not a bug.....1 thing i can suggest is tht try and play the defensive shot a bit late than usual.

i hope it helps....try it.

gambino said:

the point about tailenders edgeing.....well i think it is suppose to be tht way.....i cant decide or edit the percentage of edges....either they'll get it ot they wont.

Leg-glance.....well making the leg-glance fine seems to make this shot a easy 4 shot. the current direction makes it a single taking shot or a 4 if the fielder misfield.

cc2003btw said:

well all this is not in A.I. patchers's hands.....all this cannot be edited by A.I editing.

Anything else?

All i would like to see apart from more deliveries outside off stump which you said you had done is to increase the power of all back foot shots.

Whatever you improve i am sure it will be amazing and i cant wait for it.

1 more thing.
a lot of times straight after some deliveries especially when facing a spinner,
the keeper dissapears and appears in close-in position.
and a mid-on sometimes appears straight after a delivery too.
its almost like there is a shadow chasing the bowler and then as soon the ball is released out of the bowlers hands the mid on appears just behind the bowler!!!
is this just me or happens to everyone?

it only happens soemtimes though!!!

The_Googly said:
increase the power of all back foot shots.

i forgot to say about that.
there isnt enough power in back foot shots and back foot shots to the on-side.

Hmmz,

I should start this by saying that I'm quite new to this game........but

the patch seems excellent generally, just one or two questions.

1. The computer's judgement of where the off stump is seems almost too good to me. Although bowling a line millimetres outside off stump, 99 times out of 100 the cpu will leave the ball correctly. This makes it extremely hard to get batsmen caught be the keeper

2. The most reliable way to get wickets seems to be by using a spinner and putting two fielders in close on the off and on side, taking diving short catches

As I said, I am kind of new to this so may well be missing something!

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
Tutsi, would it be possible to edit how the user batsmans confidence meter works so it would increse by defending balls rather than having to use the 6 hit button to get the confidece up by scoring 4's as the cpu confidence works like this.

Users who are viewing this thread