Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

how to create a patch for cricket 2005.can anyone give me acompl;ete tutorial

Fantastic match ! Australia won with one wicket to spare. Gilchrist and Lehman both hit 50s but the english bowlers were knocking the tail over very quickly. I was 9 down with another 26 runs to chase. Lee fended off a few overs and I hit a few lofted shots with lehman to the boundary to get to the target.
I am loving the patch .. batting is great fun .. not too easy and not too hard. Also it is quite unpredictable as cricket should be. I was out for only 56 in the first innings but managed to score more than 400 in the second.
The mode of dismissal was varied. Even Ponting who was at full confidence after his century hooked a short ball and got a top edge to leg slip! I tend to play the leg glance often but have to be careful as the ball sometimes goes uppishly to the fielder at square leg and I lost a few wickets that way. with the swing , sometimes even when I defend I tend to miss the ball and have been bowled or lbw(as in real cricket). I like the sweet spot thing as sometimes my lofted shots fly out of the ground , at other times they go at a much lower height and lower speed and makes things very realistic.
I am looking forward to tutsis next patch .. hopefully with the bowlers bowling outside off stump a little more I will be able to play more shots square of the wicket (my biggest problem with c2005 apart from the fielder bugs)

I started a one day Ind vs NZ. Nz are thrashing me (just like in the recently concluded final and they are going at 9 runs an over at the end of 9 overs)

When will u release the next A I patch 2.1 becuase what i find in ur patch in odi ur cpu pacing is ok but sme times it doesnt cross more that 226 or 230 i think i was playing against australia i made 175/4 in 36 overs and i was allout for 226 i think u should make cpu pacing says 20 30 more runs.

I played a one day on hard on a dry track.Nz thrashed me for 320 runs in 50 overs. However a lot of the boundaries were scored from the fielder bug .Still the cpu would have scored around 250 + which I thought was quite good. I liked the pacing a lot. None of the batsmen really slowed things down too much. Except for kumble who had 2/38 off 10 overs the other bowlers got thrashed around the park. The cpu plays a wide variety of shots and there were several different modes of dismissal including a top edge from a sweep, stumping, bowled,lbw and of course catches.

I download the patch and the files are just numbers.big
2bb7ad25c9aa96dc7b6f670d84a4df83.big

Is that what its meant to be because when i put them into the game directory i don't notice a difference?

hey guys, sorry for not replyin for a week now........

i had some problem with my XP so it took me around a week to the get the installation cd and fix it.

About the 2.1 patch...........................It is Comming.........And Its Comming TODAY !!!

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

raider_64 said:
Yea tutsi how long cant wait longer.......

wait wait yaar! Tutsi 2.0 is in itself fantastic.. keep playing it.. tutsi will come out with his next version soon!

Can anyone tell me what the big file full of .xml's does?Are they important?

Users who are viewing this thread