Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

Hero said:
These are altered fielding files Jackman.
how do i install the fielding files?

also what is the most effective wicket taking delivery?
i cant seem to take a wicket!!!
im playing on medium and the only time i get a wicket is when opposition needs quick runs and they smash the ball to long on-off!!!!!

Early in the inning try bowling swing around off-stump. That should pick up afew edges.

I used the patch V2.1 for a test run and it seems CPU is too aggressive.India has to chase 300 runs in 50 overs against NZ on a green pitch and they got to that score in just 42 overs.That too becuase they lost some key wickets around 30 overs otherwise match would have been over by lie 37 overs.Also i did not see any edges and the outfield is fast.The shots and power is brilliant though and there was only one misfield.It would be nicer if the cpu is not so aggressive and there more edges and the outfield is slower.Just some observations. Thanks.

Yes. I too feel bowling is terribly hard for the human (ODI's)! The CPU is over aggressive!

I played a test with India (me) vs Pakistan. Autoplayed Pakistan's innings. They were all out for 221. Turn for India to bat. WOW!!!! Was so happy playing that cut shot which I never dreamt of playing on Cricket 2005. So much variety in the line and length that in one over, Sami bowled three wides! They banged it short many times, and the yorker and on the leg stump,half volley,etc

I love the variety. And also with the batsmen finding it hard to connect the ball in the early stage of his innings, batting is really challenging

Last edited:
Dfinitely a score of 300 should be chased by around 48-49 overs is understandable but 40 overs is too hard to digest.

Since we do not have a proper way of editing the CPU bowler's line and length, this make-shift method has some drawbacks.

A left handed bowler bowling to a right handed batsman may bowl a negative line and bowl 2-3 wides in a row. There is no fix for it, either u can just leave the ball alone OR u can just poke at 1 of those wides, that will change cpu's line and length.

**Com'on guys, i need more comments, reviews from u guys.

**501st post of my thread. :D:D

over all it is a good patch!!
abit of tweaking like the left cover drive!
i was never able to hit that before and the bowling has changed alot!!
i cant seem to notice any differences apart from these 2 cos im so used to ur patch and this is just a update!!

this is the 502nd post of this thread!!
wasim akram has 502 odi wickets!!
i always wanted to make a post on a number which is a cricket record!!

tutsipoppy2 said:
which difficulty are u playing on?

are u playing the latest 2.1 patch?

Hard. Yes I'm playing with 2.1 version. I find it very easy to hit sixes. And i think the power of the offside shots should be a little more. But overall a great patch. The variety in CPU bowling is fantastic

Work on 2.2 goin on :

1. The power of 6-HIT shot have been reduced. Now u can only get 6's wth slog batsmans, like Sehwag, Gilchrist,etc.

2. The pace of the out field has been reduced more so as to reduce the no. of boundaries and increase the 1s n 2s.

3. Direction and power of some more shots tweaked.

Anything else which REALLY needs to be chaged ?

Also please see if we can get more edges as they seem to be very less or not there especially for one day matches and increase the swing and spin for cpu bowlers also if possible and cpu is way too aggressive now.It is even chasing 300 run scores in just 40 overs itself.

Users who are viewing this thread