Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

Hi Tutsi, i have been using your v2.1 for quiet sometime now and all i can say is, it is wonderful and i have been really enjoying batting very much.

You said that in version 3 you are going to make batting more difficult and hitting sixers more hard. I am bit disappointed to know that i may not be able to hit sixes as easily as i can hit now. Is it possible leave the batting as it is in easy mode and make it bit difficult, like you said, in other modes so that i can switch back to easy mode whenever i want to slog (to satisfy/boost my ego :-))

saisrini80 said:
Waiting for your v3.0 patch Tutsi. v2.1 is very fun to play with and is superb! I want it more tougher for the batsmen in the ODI's

You got it dude.

Its NOT like, that i've just increase the difficulty value to make batting harder. NOPES

Wth 3.0, u'll see how 'REALISTICLY' difficult batting is.

There will some other mood with the field rest. on and some other after they are gone.

U'll really see the batting change as comparison to batting in day wth batting under lights.

A perfectly timed six-hit shot over the boundary? I DONT THINK SO.
Despite of perfectly hitting the shot(like in real cricket), u may land the ball straight down the fielder's throat along the boundary line.

Sweet Spot feature has been inproved so u'll really have to in the right position to guarantee tht the ball goes over the fielder.

Many more batting, bowling, misc. tweaks will make Version 3.0 a delight to play wth.

Afterall its a comeback patch for me. Since soo many new patchers have appeared. ;)

I have to regain the thrown. ;):)

callorchat said:
Hi Tutsi, i have been using your v2.1 for quiet sometime now and all i can say is, it is wonderful and i have been really enjoying batting very much.

You said that in version 3 you are going to make batting more difficult and hitting sixers more hard. I am bit disappointed to know that i may not be able to hit sixes as easily as i can hit now. Is it possible leave the batting as it is in easy mode and make it bit difficult, like you said, in other modes so that i can switch back to easy mode whenever i want to slog (to satisfy/boost my ego :-))

I'm sorry mate, no cant do. i cant make individual stroke files for all the difficulty modes. its not possible.

but be rest assured. u will be able to play really well under easy mode.

u'll just need to play more, get used to it, n move to the next difficulty mode.

afterall, we want cricket 2005 to be as realistic game as possible. and my patch is a big step towards it.

chao.

tutsipoppy2 said:
You got it dude.

Its NOT like, that i've just increase the difficulty value to make batting harder. NOPES

Wth 3.0, u'll see how 'REALISTICLY' difficult batting is.

There will some other mood with the field rest. on and some other after they are gone.

U'll really see the batting change as comparison to batting in day wth batting under lights.

A perfectly timed six-hit shot over the boundary? I DONT THINK SO.
Despite of perfectly hitting the shot(like in real cricket), u may land the ball straight down the fielder's throat along the boundary line.

Sweet Spot feature has been inproved so u'll really have to in the right position to guarantee tht the ball goes over the fielder.

Many more batting, bowling, misc. tweaks will make Version 3.0 a delight to play wth.

Afterall its a comeback patch for me. Since soo many new patchers have appeared. ;)

I have to regain the thrown. ;):)

I'm sorry mate, no cant do. i cant make individual stroke files for all the difficulty modes. its not possible.

but be rest assured. u will be able to play really well under easy mode.

u'll just need to play more, get used to it, n move to the next difficulty mode.

afterall, we want cricket 2005 to be as realistic game as possible. and my patch is a big step towards it.

chao.

Great Tutsi! Sid_19840 is working on A PLAYER EDITOR for editing player attributes. I am sure that would add even more realism to the game!

Waiting eagerly for ur patch! Just a suggestion. In future, when you release patches, post the recommended requirements for your patch. Since we know the game plays differently on different systems with different graphic cards, you need to make certain whether the patch plays according to what you promised and that can be done by putting forward the recommended requirements!

saisrini80 said:
Great Tutsi! Sid_19840 is working on A PLAYER EDITOR for editing player attributes. I am sure that would add even more realism to the game!

Waiting eagerly for ur patch! Just a suggestion. In future, when you release patches, post the recommended requirements for your patch. Since we know the game plays differently on different systems with different graphic cards, you need to make certain whether the patch plays according to what you promised and that can be done by putting forward the recommended requirements!

thnx man.

Ya, i know, the game plays differently on different systems with different graphic cards, but honestly i dont know what are the ideal system requirements for the game.

one can just hope that on his system the game runs and behaves as it is suppose to.

hey tutsi , i am literally bored of patching now :p and decided to try out a AI patch
for the first time and chose your V2.1 :D

i'll post a detailed review of it soon
i think it may be helpful for your upcoming v3.0 :)

jk16_4 said:
hey tutsi , i am literally bored of patching now :p and decided to try out a AI patch
for the first time and chose your V2.1 :D

i'll post a detailed review of it soon
i think it may be helpful for your upcoming v3.0 :)

eagerly waiting for both..........REVIEW of 2.1 as well as SUGGESTIONS for 3.0

Tutsi I think batting in your patch is way too easy. Can you make timing the shots a bit hard please. Although I liked CPU bowling more varied length but cover drive on any ball outside off stump is way too easy and it also does not produce many edges. Please make cover drive a bit hard. Waiting for your 3.0v.

ashu2411 said:
Tutsi I think batting in your patch is way too easy. Can you make timing the shots a bit hard please. Although I liked CPU bowling more varied length but cover drive on any ball outside off stump is way too easy and it also does not produce many edges. Please make cover drive a bit hard. Waiting for your 3.0v.

if you've rad my ealier posts regarding the updates for 3.0, u can see tht i've already made batting harder.

REVIEW : ODI

hey Tutsi, i tried out your patch v2.1 and i must say Good job :)
i am giving a review for the ODI Version of your patch. Didnt get
enough time to play a whole Test :(
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
+Gaps are easier to Find
+More Power In Shots
+Right Amount Of Edges
+Ball Missing The Bat Due To Seam And Swing On Some Occasions
Gives a Real Sweet Feeling :D
+Realistic Seam And Swing According To The Conditions
+Not Every Ball Goes Out Of The Park Now !
-The Hook/Pull Shot Is a Real Disappointment.
I Hardly Could See Any Tweaking in that area :(

-Ball Sometimes Goes In The Wrong Directions.
For e.g - When I Play The Slog Shots, it Goes Towards the Mid-Off
region sometimes. It May Look Realistic On Ocassions As a result Of
Mistiming But It Looks Like It Has Hit The MEAT of The Bat.

-Backfoot Shots REALLY NEED Tweaking/Power. I could Only Find
a Change in the Backfoot Cover Drive Shot. Backfoot Straight Drive
is Litreally Dead !

-Bowlers Bowl TOO Many Balls Outside The Off/Leg Stump.
Its Fine With Minnow Bowlers But It Really Looks ODD For A Bowler
Like McGrath To Bowl So Many Wides EVERYTIME :eek:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet Spot Thing is Quite Good But Can Be Improved Which You will do as mentioned in the sneak-peak :)

Nothing Personal Tutsi, Just Pointing Out The Things That I Noticed.
And I Hope You Are Benefited From My Review.
also, i will Post a Review of Your Patch For Test Matches Soon !

And Try To Make V3.0 As Realistic As Possible And For GODS SAKE Dont
Increase The Difficulty But Also Dont Make It As Easy As BLIC !!! :p

More Difficulty Will Only Frustrate Gamers Rather Than Making It Look Realistic (IMO) !

Last edited:
jk16_4 said:
REVIEW : ODI

hey Tutsi, i tried out your patch v2.1 and i must say Good job :)
i am giving a review for the ODI Version of your patch. Didnt get
enough time to play a whole Test :(
+Gaps are easier to Find
+More Power In Shots
+Right Amount Of Edges
+Ball Missing The Bat Due To Seam And Swing On Some Occasions
Gives a Real Sweet Feeling :D
+Realistic Seam And Swing According To The Conditions
+Not Every Ball Goes Out Of The Park Now !
-The Hook/Pull Shot Is a Real Disappointment.
I Hardly Could See Any Tweaking in that area :(

-Ball Sometimes Goes In The Wrong Directions.
For e.g - When I Play The Slog Shots, it Goes Towards the Mid-Off
region sometimes. It May Look Realistic On Ocassions As a result Of
Mistiming But It Looks Like It Has Hit The MEAT of The Bat.

-Backfoot Shots REALLY NEED Tweaking/Power. I could Only Find
a Change in the Backfoot Cover Drive Shot. Backfoot Straight Drive
is Litreally Dead !

-Bowlers Bowl TOO Many Balls Outside The Off/Leg Stump.
Its Fine With Minnow Bowlers But It Really Looks ODD For A Bowler
Like McGrath To Bowl So Many Wides EVERYTIME :eek:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet Spot Thing is Quite Good But Can Be Improved Which You will do as mentioned in the sneak-peak :)

Nothing Personal Tutsi, Just Pointing Out The Things That I Noticed.
And I Hope You Are Benefited From My Review.
also, i will Post a Review of Your Patch For Test Matches Soon !

And Try To Make V3.0 As Realistic As Possible And For GODS SAKE Dont
Increase The Difficulty But Also Dont Make It As Easy As BLIC !!! :p

More Difficulty Will Only Frustrate Gamers Rather Than Making It Look Realistic (IMO) !

Reply to the suggestions :

1. Hook/Pull : These 2 shots have been significantly impoved. They have been made easier given that u can connect the bat.(I cant make connecting easier ONLY for these 2 shots, if i do so, ALL the shots will be easier).

2. Ball goin to wrong direction : I ahve observed real cricket very closely, this happens in real cricket too. If if a batsman connects it properly, it sometimes goes to a slightly different direction.(This is only in the case of On-Drive Six-Hit shot in my patch, where the ball sumtimes goes straight/a bit towards off-side.) Overall i find this ver real and challenging too as it puts me into 2 minds whether to for the shot even if there is 1 fielder on the boundary.

3. Backfoot Shots : They have been given their fair share of power, BF straight drive too.(But remember, the overall power and outfield speed has been reduced so that every shot is not a boundary.)

4. Too many wides : Well the only drawback of the method we'r using to somehow cure the cpu bowling on stumps only bug, is that sumtimes bowlers may bowl 2-3 wides in an over. Well we'll have to live wth it untill a proper solution is found.

I hope to get more reviews like this from you and other in the future too.

It is nice to hear about the features.When you are going to release the patch.

yes same thing i want to know. when is it getting released?

Good To hear that tutsi :)

hope u dont rush it. take your time and try to make it as perfect as possible
:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread