Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

Tutsi your patches rock! And this is my first ever post in any forum ever. I never post. So you are a very special person. Can't wait for your new outfield physics (slower outfield), thats the main thing I would say needs tweaking from your 2.1, apart from that everything in your patches is brilliant. Can't wait for v3.0!

LOVE ur patch. Downloaded it yesterday and it completely transformed the game from a boring to a very playable one. I had bought the game about a week back. One question though; what is the diff. between the bowling and batting patch. I am currently using the bowling patch. I have noticed the batting/strokes diff. immediately. But since I hardly played the game in the default setting, I am not able to tell whether there is any diff. in the bowling segment. Will I be getting the same benefits regarding swing, seam and edges using either of ur patches?

Am anxiously waiting for version 3.

andysmith45 said:
LOVE ur patch. Downloaded it yesterday and it completely transformed the game from a boring to a very playable one. I had bought the game about a week back. One question though; what is the diff. between the bowling and batting patch. I am currently using the bowling patch. I have noticed the batting/strokes diff. immediately. But since I hardly played the game in the default setting, I am not able to tell whether there is any diff. in the bowling segment. Will I be getting the same benefits regarding swing, seam and edges using either of ur patches?

Am anxiously waiting for version 3.

There is a bug in the game which makes cpu always bowl on the stumps. So the 2 files(bowling & batting) are to fix this.

Simple, use BATTING file while ur batting and BOWLING file while bowling.

Well, u shld have noticed improved swing, spin wth my patch.

Well, i guess 3.0 is gonna make a difference ;)

See u homies....

Actually, I hardly play against the comp. Mostly only to get the hang of the game. Mainly, I play against my friends. I use gamepad n they use the keyboard. Which patch do u suggest for this?

I am waiting for your patch so impatiently man. I loved 2.1 and I am sure 3 would make the game even better to play. I would definitely give it big go and come up with my review on sunday.
waiting

andysmith45 said:
Actually, I hardly play against the comp. Mostly only to get the hang of the game. Mainly, I play against my friends. I use gamepad n they use the keyboard. Which patch do u suggest for this?

well, if u play wth ur friend(human), then u only need to play wth the BOWLING file.

sami ullah khan said:
I am waiting for your patch so impatiently man. I loved 2.1 and I am sure 3 would make the game even better to play. I would definitely give it big go and come up with my review on sunday.
waiting

thnx a lot man, will wait for ur review after the release.

You patch is hanging around from one month I hope you will be able to release it soon as many people are waiting for it.

Hero said:
You patch is hanging around from one month I hope you will be able to release it soon as many people are waiting for it.

dont worry mate, weekend is ON, so expect the patch anytime now.

come on tutsi. Bring out the patch. Its 7 PM here in pak and I am sitting waiting for your patch. Post it please.

waiting.......................................................
countdown begin?................10.............9............

Where is patch Tutsi. Still waiting man. Please at least tell us the time of the release.

Yo....Yo....Yo....Yo.........YO

Tutsi's A.I. Patch V3.0 Released.........Download Now.

Install :

Put all the files in the folder "X:\.....\Cricket 2005\ ".

Click "YES" if it asks to overwrite.

2 New folders will be created in the "Cricket 2005\" folder. One for batting and one for bowling. Copy and paste the file from the Batting folder into the main Cricket 2005 folder when u wanna bat, the same goes for bolwing.

Thats it !!!

Users who are viewing this thread