Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

It is nice that your patch has been released.Will check it and let you know.Good work anyway.

You have outdone yourself yet again Tutsi. This patch makes the game so realistic!

great patch Tutsi but there is one problem. you get a lot of balls full outside leg stump (which is good) but you cannot play a shot to it! the 's' key and the right arrow makes you move out the way and your bat plays the shot in thin air. the sweep does not work either. is there a shot that can be played?

The patch is very good and realistic however outfield pacing is slightly to quick and i believe that the leg side push (which i havent found in ur patch) should b put bak in.

manee said:
The patch is very good and realistic however outfield pacing is slightly to quick and i believe that the leg side push (which i havent found in ur patch) should b put bak in.

the outfield speed is slower than before. i have to keep in mind the super fast speed of the fielders. if i make outfield too slow, then u'll hardly be able to score any runs.

the leg-side is in the patch.

Great Patch there tutsi, certainly makes the game more realistic and enjoyable...just three things though:-

1) Too many balls down leg side in ODI's therefore too many wides signalled

2) Maybe it's me I dunno but I seem to be playing shots onto my stumps playing either the square cut or late cut...

3) I think all batsmen should be able to hit sixes, after all when you are say
190 for 6 after 44 overs in a ODI would be good to hit out to get that total up... ;)

Keep up the good work it's because of people like you the EA Cricket series stays alive...

Cheers,

Steve S.

SteveS3667 said:
Great Patch there tutsi, certainly makes the game more realistic and enjoyable...just three things though:-

1) Too many balls down leg side in ODI's therefore too many wides signalled

2) Maybe it's me I dunno but I seem to be playing shots onto my stumps playing either the square cut or late cut...

3) I think all batsmen should be able to hit sixes, after all when you are say
190 for 6 after 44 overs in a ODI would be good to hit out to get that total up... ;)

Keep up the good work it's because of people like you the EA Cricket series stays alive...

Cheers,

Steve S.

thanks man.

1. Well thats the only -ve thing about this method of removing the Cpu's bowling bug. I think's we'll have to live wth tht for now.

2. Thats happens when u mistime these particular shots. Try playing these shots a bit late than usual. U'll get the hang of them.

3. I'm not saying that the other batsman wont be able to hit sixes at all, but that chances will be very less. Now here ur lineup makes a very important difference. U'll have to plan ur lineup, to keep a few pitch-hitters at the middle to keep u up. This is one of the ways of making C2005 realistic. I apply those things in my patch which i see every now n then in real cricket matches.

see ya homie.

Thanks for the speedy reply tutsi... I'll take all that on board and give it some more serious playing time...

Thanks again mate,

I've given you some well earned rep points.

Cheers,

Steve S.

Users who are viewing this thread