Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

pentagram said:
yeah dont rush it boy. looking forward to it.

rushing? dont worry! tutsi is not going to to do it.. i know abt tutsi very well..

expect a really gr8 patch from tutsi!!!!

thnx a lot guys, for the awesom support. really lovin it.

dont worry, members and non-members of the "CHAIN GANG" will not be disappointed ba tha patch.

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

hey tutsi I am a huge fan of yours. Your patches rock. Waiting for your patch 3. I was wondering if you could make a front foot late cut possible and pull and hook shots more frequent and easy to pull off.

Can u also give a date on the release of version 3.

sami ullah khan said:
hey tutsi I am a huge fan of yours. Your patches rock. Waiting for your patch 3. I was wondering if you could make a front foot late cut possible and pull and hook shots more frequent and easy to pull off.

Can u also give a date on the release of version 3.

Done That.

Date is not sure, but yea, the patch is getting very close to its release.

Have u rectified the line and length problem, surely a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cursor is required.

IMO i think you should release one normal cursor patch for bowling and another giant one for batting.

Manee

manee said:
Have u rectified the line and length problem, surely a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cursor is required.

IMO i think you should release one normal cursor patch for bowling and another giant one for batting.

Manee

this has already been done in 2.1

check tht out.

Tutsi two new al patches have been released so where is your one.I am waiting for your patch.

Hero said:
Tutsi two new al patches have been released so where is your one.I am waiting for your patch.

Ya, i lot has been goin on, n i guess my 3.0 patch has taken more time than required.

1stly, I didnt wanted to rush the patch(Unlike EA's Games ;)), i wanted to correct each n every minor things too.

2ndly, While testin i noticed 1-2 more things which can be tweaked to make them better, so tht also consumed time.

3rdly, My Mid-Term College exam are next months so i'm exgaged in studies, so tht also cut down the time which i used to spend on the computer.

Final verdict, just gimme a lil more time, its ALMOST done, and will on ur computers shortly.

If it is no hassle watsoever.

Could you plz release one file (along with the others) to make the cursor huge which u (meaning me) can take out wen i bowl and add wen i bat

Version 2.1 great patch there Tutsi, at least I'm getting boundries and posting decent totals in ODI's now thanks to your patch...

Great Work!!!

Cheers,

Steve S.

Tutsi I think it is now time that you release your new patch as many people are waiting for it.Your described feature list is cool and and further tweaks can be done later on so release it so we can enjoy it.Waiting for your respone.

ya, seriously, i too want to release the patch as soon as possible coz its already passes to expected release time.

the whole "thing" which had been goin on for the past 3-4 days kept me off the patch. it almost complete and will be here in another couple of days.

Whats up homiesssssssss?

So, finally the patch is releasing THIS WEEKEND.

Again, i need ur tremendous support for my upcomming patch. Last time i was a little dissappointed, soooooo many downloads but sooooo less reviews/replies/comments. Seriously, i was a bit dissappointed. I was really looking forward to some reviews of the patch so tht i can come up wth a better version next time. But only support from very few people and my own reviews of the patch made this 3.0 possible. Com'on guys, any kindda reviews/replies/comments are the ONLY thing u can give me in return of the patch, is tht too much to ask for.....i think not :D.

Hoping for a good support before and splly. AFTER the release of the patch.

Word Life

Users who are viewing this thread