Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

Tutsi, you're the man, I love batting with your patch, I can at least hit balls through the off-side field... more importantly, at least now I can hit the ball at all.. lol. I can't wait to see what you have in store for the next patch, great work.

17jb.jpg

29li.jpg

39vo.jpg

Hey Tutsi i am using your patch 2.0 on hard now and today i found this loophole.
When i choose a wet pitch and bowl a good length ball to the ai with a fast bowler, the ball always skids under his bat ant and bowls him out or sometimes even gets out lbw.
Plz can u fix this in your next release.
For proof check scoreboard above. :cool:
For more proof check out the attached save game

Attachments

• save game.zip
    122.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Well...... thats what happens in wet pitches. What was your score when you batted??

I scored a total of somwhere around 180's in my first innings and then again made them allout for 7 and won the game with an innings defeat.

That's disgraceful, how could brett lee have such poor control as to give that 1 run away :D

Well its a BIG bug in Cricket 2005 and CANNOT be fixed by A.I. editing.

The ONLY solution : DO NOT play on Wet/Damp pitches.

hi has any one found the bug where the game crashes when walking down the pitch and playing the ball to the off side. Game freezes while the player is in action and a gray box comes up about some kinda camera angle or something.

Death = $Mill

tutsipoppy2 said:
Well its a BIG bug in Cricket 2005 and CANNOT be fixed by A.I. editing.

The ONLY solution : DO NOT play on Wet/Damp pitches.

But if it is randomly made to play i.e in a tournment the pitches are selected by defaults. Then what?

saurabh2185 said:
But if it is randomly made to play i.e in a tournment the pitches are selected by defaults. Then what?

use gamchanger to change pitch type to say green for example

hi,
started playing V2 about a week ago,my first ever gameplay and got bowled by a yorker and LBW trying to sweep first over.good effort,much mor realistic

however i noticed no real difference in line lengh from bowlers, still too many yorkers espeicially from spinners.

with the pull shot i still find it hard to connect and when i do it usually just falls straight to the ground.

particualry enjoyed one 4 when i tried to cover drive but didnt time it well, however it seemed to hit the middle of the bat and went through backward point for 4, VERY REALISTIC

also still alot of back foot cover drives go straight to fielders and also the back foot glide shot (W+up and left - for right hand batsmen) has been mad rubbish and it wont go anywhere, sometimes goes straight to keeper

i find i m only scoring runs using leg glance and cover drive. would it be possible to strighten up the stright drive because i time them well and they go very fast but all ways to mid off and alot go even wider. great work tho. keep it up

Somerset_rule....u should follow the thread a little bit, u'll find answers to many of ur questions there only.

Line and length prob. cannot be fixed by a.i. editing.

And the rest of thing arount the strokes are some minor things which can be tweaked for the later versions of the patch.

HI Tutsi,
Good work. Had a small complain though, ur latest patch made it real easy to bat ....
Ganguly scored 66 of 17 balls on a hard track in Australia, under Hard mode!!!! I was stunned...Under normal circumstances, cant hit a six let alone score 66 of 17 balls.!!!
Will provide details later on..

Thanks though

Users who are viewing this thread