Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

raider_64 said:
And i like to give a suggestion, i hope u dont mind. U and Boss should team up man. u both guys have something new in ur patch. sometimes he has some features that are missing in urs, and at times u have something which are missing in his,.........but i guess if u guys tema up we will get the perfect patch for the game.....
jus give it a thaught.........its upto u guys.........

take care............
:hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

well, although me and boss are good patchers, and teaming up is not tht difficult inspite of the differences which MAY arise.

the thing is tht, we 2 have our own style fo patching. and i believe, even if we combine and create a patch it wont be perfect either.

but since we are producing our patchers seperately, You guys get a more variety as to which type of patch suits u. u get more options.

hey tutsi....hehe...shud tell u this superr incident, my dad'as playing for india, he loves sachin, so, he just does'nt watn sachin ta get out, sachin played a defensive shot to butcher, and dat bug wich u had got my dad a shock...it went over the fielders rite to the boundary...my dad'as asking wat happened wat happend...hehehe.....guess ur patch is being njoyed even for other side of cricket ;)

ya, that was a good one.

but thats a very minor bug so it has been fixed with the blink of an eye.

hey guys keep the comments commin in. i need it.

Its definitely very hard batting with your patch Tutsi. Esp. the ODI's are damn hard to score.. But its realistic. I now have to devise newer ways to go over the top for the bowlers. Now I have to look at the CPU's field placings a lot closer and have to find gaps to score my boundaries (sixes are an almost no-no for me coz I am not too good!).

Great work by you! Reps for you! You're just simply SUPERB!

saisrini80 said:
Its definitely very hard batting with your patch Tutsi. Esp. the ODI's are damn hard to score.. But its realistic. I now have to devise newer ways to go over the top for the bowlers. Now I have to look at the CPU's field placings a lot closer and have to find gaps to score my boundaries (sixes are an almost no-no for me coz I am not too good!).

Great work by you! Reps for you! You're just simply SUPERB!

its good to get a comment from u too man.

u know, when i was makin this patch, it kindda touched me tht i may have made this patch a bit harder than usula. But the mindset of making C2005 as close to reality as possible made me tkae the hard decision. coz not many like a patch where batting is harder.

but trust me, once u get the hang of it, u'll simply love it.

hey tutsi..make this patch more n more realistic by just thinking as if u are an overseas cricketer coming to india or at sub-continent, try making hte rosters in such dat the spinners play more role in the sub-continent pitches, try to imagine by just surprising the gamers like me and others by say, in a test match, bringing in spinners as early as the 8-10th over itself...or in an odi match if its a dusty or dry pitch, bring in a spinner in the beginning....just for a surprise...and also make sure dat wen a spinner comes in early ,bowling wid the new ball i find him getting the same turn as he wud in an old ball, make it skid more as its a new ball, and c if u can tweak the flipper or zooter and make it skid more....c ifu can bring in these surprises wich i feel wud b superb for thei game to improve not only gameplay vise, but also the tactical side of it..it wud b superbbb if u cud make it like dat....i've been captain for my district team and a cricketer myself for 2nd div here in chennai, so,making u knowwid the xperience and my reading fr this game...gud luck bhaai

Loving this patch. Strokes are absolutely fantastic and bowling is great.

There are two things which kind of annoy me though. The first one is the forward defensive for four or six which apparently will be fixed in the next version and the second is the cpu legside bowling.

As an example, I was on a subcontinent tour with England and in my first match Bangladesh had spin from both ends and generally 10 out of every 12 balls were down the legside. As you can imagine its pretty darned infuriating.

Hopefully these can be fixed in the next version because as I say the patch is pretty bloody good apart from these!

I definitely wouldnt have bought the game if it hadnt been for patchmakers like tutsi and boss. Keep up the good work!

Well if the legside bowling is corrected (unless there is another way ofcourse) then the variation in line and length from CPU bowlers will be a lot less.. as the patch works by increasing the size of the bowling marker which makes the lower avg'ed bowlers bowl wider of the wickets on most occassions

hey tutsi, played a complete ODI, eng-aus knock out semis at pak, i was all out for 151. and aussiez all out for 127...the pacing of patch is absolutely impressive, i completely blocked the scoring areas for the aussies, for the left handers went around the wicket and angling in , i have to note u one thing that the boss fields is working well, but there are lotsa mistakes in it..the fielders insde the 15 yard area just let go of the ball, sumtimes they duck, sumtimes they say ' c'mon boundaryline guy, come and catch it' n most frustrating thing is damn! there are no fielders outside the 30 yard circle on the off side for me...lol...so plzzz....rectify dat, then one more bug, the guy standing on mid on, is day dreaming...he does'nt want to field i guess...hehehe...ti hit a shot there, slow or fast, he ducks, hehe..so, plzzz get dat thing right too....then, next is ....the fielders dive too much for nothing, wen the ball is hit far away from them, and wen they indeed dive and catch the ball, they stand still n it requires for another fielder to come and throw the ball...so, fielding part of the game is not bad...but these silly mistakes are frustrating....and one very imp thing, u have made the outfield superbb...yes...but, play an ODI game c, we just can't run more than a single....its unusual....i hit it in the gap , and it goes rite till boundary line and fielder catches it and throws, and no chance of a 2 or a 3....its sad! these are areas u can improve bhaai...gud luck :) then , i find no defensive shots at all by the CPU during their batting...right form the begining of the odi they are aggressive, plzz work on this too...b'cuz we need realistic cricket, so, c if ucan improve the ODI side of this patch, b'cuz the comp just tries to hit his shots for absolutely evry ball...make the rev-swing yorker more effective, the bouncer....lotsa things u can improve on, then, the comp just never gets any sort of edge at all re in the begining , neither wid the slow bowlers on , a dusty pitch or a normal or dry pitch does'nt mean dat no edges shud happn..we bowl the best of lines, and shots played by cpu are inch perfect and they jus don't get any edges...i can get them out only bowled or lbw and by luck a catch inside the circle, even catches ouside circle is rare in the end of innings....test match is awesome in ur patch,do improve in the ODI arena...VAKAO!!

ajayganesh said:
hey tutsi..make this patch more n more realistic by just thinking as if u are an overseas cricketer coming to india or at sub-continent, try making hte rosters in such dat the spinners play more role in the sub-continent pitches, try to imagine by just surprising the gamers like me and others by say, in a test match, bringing in spinners as early as the 8-10th over itself...or in an odi match if its a dusty or dry pitch, bring in a spinner in the beginning....just for a surprise...and also make sure dat wen a spinner comes in early ,bowling wid the new ball i find him getting the same turn as he wud in an old ball, make it skid more as its a new ball, and c if u can tweak the flipper or zooter and make it skid more....c ifu can bring in these surprises wich i feel wud b superb for thei game to improve not only gameplay vise, but also the tactical side of it..it wud b superbbb if u cud make it like dat....i've been captain for my district team and a cricketer myself for 2nd div here in chennai, so,making u knowwid the xperience and my reading fr this game...gud luck bhaai

well i could do these..............if i was a PRO Game Designer.

well cant be tweaked with a.i. patching. sorry.

karolkarol said:
Loving this patch. Strokes are absolutely fantastic and bowling is great.

There are two things which kind of annoy me though. The first one is the forward defensive for four or six which apparently will be fixed in the next version and the second is the cpu legside bowling.

As an example, I was on a subcontinent tour with England and in my first match Bangladesh had spin from both ends and generally 10 out of every 12 balls were down the legside. As you can imagine its pretty darned infuriating.

Hopefully these can be fixed in the next version because as I say the patch is pretty bloody good apart from these!

I definitely wouldnt have bought the game if it hadnt been for patchmakers like tutsi and boss. Keep up the good work!

the defensive thign has been fixed.

i think the answer to this has been posted by Ajroolz2k in the next post.

Ajroolz2k said:
Well if the legside bowling is corrected (unless there is another way ofcourse) then the variation in line and length from CPU bowlers will be a lot less.. as the patch works by increasing the size of the bowling marker which makes the lower avg'ed bowlers bowl wider of the wickets on most occassions

DITTO......so plz guys stop mentioning again n again regarding this.

Be rest assured tht if a better way is thought of, it will be implemented as soon as possible.

bhaskar reddy said:
Not able to play doubles with 3.0 patch. Please make a patch by which even doubles can be played.

Doubles ? WHAT ??

ajayganesh said:
hey tutsi, played a complete ODI, eng-aus knock out semis at pak, i was all out for 151. and aussiez all out for 127...the pacing of patch is absolutely impressive, i completely blocked the scoring areas for the aussies, for the left handers went around the wicket and angling in , i have to note u one thing that the boss fields is working well, but there are lotsa mistakes in it..the fielders insde the 15 yard area just let go of the ball, sumtimes they duck, sumtimes they say ' c'mon boundaryline guy, come and catch it' n most frustrating thing is damn! there are no fielders outside the 30 yard circle on the off side for me...lol...so plzzz....rectify dat, then one more bug, the guy standing on mid on, is day dreaming...he does'nt want to field i guess...hehehe...ti hit a shot there, slow or fast, he ducks, hehe..so, plzzz get dat thing right too....then, next is ....the fielders dive too much for nothing, wen the ball is hit far away from them, and wen they indeed dive and catch the ball, they stand still n it requires for another fielder to come and throw the ball...so, fielding part of the game is not bad...but these silly mistakes are frustrating....and one very imp thing, u have made the outfield superbb...yes...but, play an ODI game c, we just can't run more than a single....its unusual....i hit it in the gap , and it goes rite till boundary line and fielder catches it and throws, and no chance of a 2 or a 3....its sad! these are areas u can improve bhaai...gud luck :) then , i find no defensive shots at all by the CPU during their batting...right form the begining of the odi they are aggressive, plzz work on this too...b'cuz we need realistic cricket, so, c if ucan improve the ODI side of this patch, b'cuz the comp just tries to hit his shots for absolutely evry ball...make the rev-swing yorker more effective, the bouncer....lotsa things u can improve on, then, the comp just never gets any sort of edge at all re in the begining , neither wid the slow bowlers on , a dusty pitch or a normal or dry pitch does'nt mean dat no edges shud happn..we bowl the best of lines, and shots played by cpu are inch perfect and they jus don't get any edges...i can get them out only bowled or lbw and by luck a catch inside the circle, even catches ouside circle is rare in the end of innings....test match is awesome in ur patch,do improve in the ODI arena...VAKAO!!

Well if cpu doest plays aggresively in the start of the innings then i guess they wont be able to make a challenging total. i supopse u were playing a 20 over game, cpu HAS to take advantage of the field-restrictions. Setting a balance between everything is nearly impossible.

The thing about fielders, well this also cracks me up. But again, not a part of a.i. editing......so helpless.

aiyo :( but, yes, i completely know dat cpu has to take advantage of the fielding restrictions, but, that does'nt mean there can't be even a single defensive shot...even the straight gud length ball wich is diff to hit, the cpu hits it...to make it more realistic, try to add in some lil 5-10% of defensive shots during the game as even the rev swinging yorkers the cpu smashes it...so dats not very realistic...:)

The Worst Gameplay Patch

i have played with all patches for gameplay, and i think the worst patch to apply over game is TUTSI's Latest patch, however tutsi is moderator and contributes his part in game but personally its worst patch in 2005, lot of wides deliveries and also shots not looks realistic, in this patch we can scorehalf of our scores only with extras, so tutsi have to think about it and have to remake its patch.

ajayganesh said:
aiyo :( but, yes, i completely know dat cpu has to take advantage of the fielding restrictions, but, that does'nt mean there can't be even a single defensive shot...even the straight gud length ball wich is diff to hit, the cpu hits it...to make it more realistic, try to add in some lil 5-10% of defensive shots during the game as even the rev swinging yorkers the cpu smashes it...so dats not very realistic...:)

seriously man, we've got very limited options when to comes to a.i. patching for cricket 2005.

would u believe it, its the SAME tech. which was used for BLC 99, C2002, C2004, since then no chnage has been made to the a.i. tech. so we have to work on a 6 yr old tech. u can very well understand the limitation of such an old tech.

y2j826 said:
i have played with all patches for gameplay, and i think the worst patch to apply over game is TUTSI's Latest patch, however tutsi is moderator and contributes his part in game but personally its worst patch in 2005, lot of wides deliveries and also shots not looks realistic, in this patch we can scorehalf of our scores only with extras, so tutsi have to think about it and have to remake its patch.

dude, u are playing with fire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread