Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

I think boundaries still take up too great a percentage of the runs (though less than in other incarnations of c2005). This would obviously be because it's virtually impossible to score 2 or 3. I guess that is mainly due to the fact that the fielders have EA sports' patented "ball on a string" technology where they can stop the ball and throw it no matter what human limitations they should have. However, if it were possible for the ball to sometimes come to a halt on the boundary, at least twos ought to be more possible.

raider_64 said:
So Tutsi when are u releasing the patch bro, you never answered the question :D ......cant wait after playing your prvious version , it made the game so realistic.......jus need to add more shot direction which covers the whole ground. :cheers :cheers

done, u'll see more variation in shot direction in 3.1

its take another 1-2 days for the patch.

angryangy said:
I think boundaries still take up too great a percentage of the runs (though less than in other incarnations of c2005). This would obviously be because it's virtually impossible to score 2 or 3. I guess that is mainly due to the fact that the fielders have EA sports' patented "ball on a string" technology where they can stop the ball and throw it no matter what human limitations they should have. However, if it were possible for the ball to sometimes come to a halt on the boundary, at least twos ought to be more possible.

well, i've done as musch i as i could. i dont think anything more can be done because as u have fielders and super human speed and agility, so making the ball stop at the boundary will create a scene where u'll only be able to score 1-2 with normal shots, and that will be highly un-realistic.

agree with tutsi i would like u tutsi to improve the dives of fielders at the boundary

h123786 said:
agree with tutsi i would like u tutsi to improve the dives of fielders at the boundary

well, tht cant be fixed wth AI editing.....someone like SAM can go into EXE editing and maybe fix it. But he's nowhere to be seen.

Hey. I'm a new member here, but I must comment-your patch is amazing. It has really improved the game in leaps and bounds, and even though you can't make the bowler's diliveries faster, you have done some great work.

Tutsi's A.I. Patch Version 3.1 : Released

So here it is guys, well if u liked my 3.0, u know what to expect from an updated version...;)

Update v3.1:

1. Shot direction of all the strokes have been inclreased, keeping in mind limited area of any particular shot.(A hook shot cannot go towards mid-on,etc)

2. Swing has been increased so as to give u a real experience while batting/bowling.

3. Some shots have been tweaked for their power and direction which u will notice while playing wth 3.1

4. Cursor size has been modified as to reduce the number of wides while keep ing the variation in cpu's line and length.

5. Outfield speed has been tweaked as to try and give u the chance of scoring more 1s and 2s.

6. Other misc. tweaks which i always seem to forget.

U know what to do and use this and experience the best cricket gaming experience ever.

Hi Tutsi

I have trid the link and it does not work!!

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread