Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

Eddie said:
Tell me about it..i wish there was a way to make the fields bigger then we could runs 2's and 3's.

ya actually....either we shld find a way to make the fields bigger OR fierlders slower.

subhash_i said:
Tutsi in the bug fix patch please do make the outfileds slower than they are now along with fixing the defensive push.This is really one thing which will be very good.

well, its very hard to please everyone, but i have to go wth the masses.

lets see what others have to say about the current outfield speed. i'll go according to majority's decision.

also, what defensive push bug are u talkin about?

if u mean the thing which eddie pointed out, well i have answered tht.

Tutsi outfield pacing is perfect for wet and damp pitches.But for other pitches like Normal,Hard,Dry and dusty if you can just slow them up by atleast 5% it may give us some chance for running 2's.That's it.The defensive thing is one everyone mentioning.Ignore my comment about it.But please do consider the outfield pacing suggestion.Thanks

Also in one days we rarely get edges from top order batsman.Can you just make the top order batsman also edge occasionally especially in first 15 overs.

subhash_i said:
Tutsi outfield pacing is perfect for wet and damp pitches.But for other pitches like Normal,Hard,Dry and dusty if you can just slow them up by atleast 5% it may give us some chance for running 2's.That's it.The defensive thing is one everyone mentioning.Ignore my comment about it.But please do consider the outfield pacing suggestion.Thanks

Also in one days we rarely get edges from top order batsman.Can you just make the top order batsman also edge occasionally especially in first 15 overs.

ya i'll see into all this and act accordingly.

btw, the six hit shots have been increased for their difficulty, now timing them perfect is harder than before.

also, i kindda wanna take poll/opinion regarding one thing.........

what do u guys think about the advance shots.........do u find them too easy to time.........normal.........or very difficult to time ????

lemme know ur opinion on this coz i'm doin sumthing to the advance shots coz i find them just a tad hard to time.

Advance shots are hard to play Tutsi. I connect it once in a lifetime! I feel they should be made somewhat easier to connect (on all difficulties!).

Hey Tutsi, congratulations on the patch. Here are some things that would make you upcoming patch even better

1) More power to back foot shots (especially backfoot cut shot)

2) More edges in tests, I usually play on a normal pitch and with luck I might get 1 or 2 at the start. If you could maybe have up to 5 (even if some aren't caught) it would give it a much more real feeling. It would also be good to see more edges on normal and hard pitches rather then just green.

3) More keeper edges. If you look at a real game the majority of nicks are taken by the keeper. This should be for top order batsmen as well, not just the lower order.

4) Slow down the outfield a tiny bit.

I love your work tutsi and I can't wait for the next version to come out.

:cheers

saisrini80 said:
Advance shots are hard to play Tutsi. I connect it once in a lifetime! I feel they should be made somewhat easier to connect (on all difficulties!).

well personally its not hard to CONNECT........it hard to TIME them.

i always land into the "Late" category.

Cricket_60 said:
Hey Tutsi, congratulations on the patch. Here are some things that would make you upcoming patch even better

1) More power to back foot shots (especially backfoot cut shot)

2) More edges in tests, I usually play on a normal pitch and with luck I might get 1 or 2 at the start. If you could maybe have up to 5 (even if some aren't caught) it would give it a much more real feeling. It would also be good to see more edges on normal and hard pitches rather then just green.

3) More keeper edges. If you look at a real game the majority of nicks are taken by the keeper. This should be for top order batsmen as well, not just the lower order.

4) Slow down the outfield a tiny bit.

I love your work tutsi and I can't wait for the next version to come out.

:cheers

thnx for the suggestions mate, i'l surely look into all tht.

Mona brothers said:
Very good patch

thnx bro. but a detailed review will do even more good.

tutsipoppy2 said:
well personally its not hard to CONNECT........it hard to TIME them.

i always land into the "Late" category.

Yeah, what I meant to say was I rarely connect it in the 'Ideal' category!

saisrini80 said:
Yeah, what I meant to say was I rarely connect it in the 'Ideal' category!

Ya, tried many thing so tht we are able to land it into the 'Ideal' ting but no use.

Now, i'm thinkin about 2 things which i can do for them :

1. Either set the same values(Direction,Power,etc) for both 'Ideal' & 'Late' category so tht there is always a higher chace of scoring rom it.

2. OR, I can swap the value of 'Ideal' & 'Late' category so tht we are able to score when we hit the shot late.(Coz 90% of the time we do land up in tht category.)

What do u guys suggest?

Dhoni said:
Tutsi your patch is awesome yaar. Keep it up!!

thnx man....keep those comments comming.

Hey Tutsi

I looked at all the comments about not being able to time the ball for the advance shots but I think you just have to look for the position the bowler is in. This gives me a good indication of when I should charge.

I tested this and hit 4 sixes in a row over long on with the advance shots, 1 went into the final level of the MCG :) This was with a new batsmen as well.

The place I find that works is when the bowler is just about to release the ball. It just takes a bit of match practice and eventually you will master it.

And about have the same power for shots times late and early. Thats a great idea. Boss's patch uses it and it works really well.

Last edited:
Cricket_60 said:
Hey Tutsi

I looked at all the comments about not being able to time the ball for the advance shots but I think you just have to look for the position the bowler is in. This gives me a good indication of when I should charge.

I tested this and hit 4 sixes in a row over long on with the advance shots, 1 went into the final level of the MCG :) This was with a new batsmen as well.

The place I find that works is when the bowler is just about to release the ball. It just takes a bit of match practice and eventually you will master it.

And about have the same power for shots times late and early. Thats a great idea. Boss's patch uses it and it works really well.

well, its very difficult....90% of us are not able to time it right MOST of the time.

But 1 thing i doubt is tht, IF i make both 'Ideal' and 'Late' powerfull........tht may just make advance shots too easy to score off at any time.

Well i've got a good news.

Well i've been fiddling with the stroke files of the advance shots and now i can very gladly say tht now we can time them too wth not much difficulty.

Yes, ur hearing this from a guy who has never timed the ball wtyh the advance shots even in the practise nets.

I've been testing all the advance shots in the nets and 6-7 outta 10 times, i was able to time them.

Just like Cricket_60 pointed out "I find that works is when the bowler is just about to release the ball.".....i used to do this too but then also was not able to time them well.

But now wth the exact same method i am able to time them well.

So no need to change the values of 'Late' category.

Well i have only tested this in the practise nets and obviously well be testing it till i'm satisfied before releasing.

i was wondering if in your next patch you could find a way to make d shots playable because if i use d and shift it just goes straight up in the air!

tutsipoppy2 said:
well, its very difficult....90% of us are not able to time it right MOST of the time.

But 1 thing i doubt is tht, IF i make both 'Ideal' and 'Late' powerfull........tht may just make advance shots too easy to score off at any time.

Yes I agree with you on both of these points

People could just wait until they knew it the late then charge and hit a huge six which would look really bad.

And I definitely took me a while to get timing it right most of the time. It going to make it easier for everyone now that your modifying it :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread