Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

duded 64 said:
i was wondering if in your next patch you could find a way to make d shots playable because if i use d and shift it just goes straight up in the air!
Those are the advance shots he is talking about. You need to select the 'd' shot well before it hits the pitch.

duded 64 said:
i was wondering if in your next patch you could find a way to make d shots playable because if i use d and shift it just goes straight up in the air!

well i was just talked about tht in my above posts.

u'll be able to play these shots in the next patch.

Cricket_60 said:
Yes I agree with you on both of these points

People could just wait until they knew it the late then charge and hit a huge six which would look really bad.

And I definitely took me a while to get timing it right most of the time. It going to make it easier for everyone now that your modifying it :cheers

Ya, i can very gladly say tht i have tested my new configs in an ODI - WIN vs SRI(me), 10 overs, Hard Pitch, Day.

Batting second i needed 88 to win.

I wanted to test my new configs in respect to the advance shots so started the innings in an atempt to hit 4s n 6s wth them. But i found my opers caught out because of the mis-time hits. This make me realise that batting in a real match is way different that batting in nets and i needed to alter as to when i played the shot. Once i couped wth the changes i was able to hit 4s n 6s wth the advance shots which made me really very happy and added new armory in my batting.

According to my experience.....these r the best times to play the advance shot(also 6hit) :

If u remember the bowling action, when the bowers is swinging his while taking the stride.........just when the ball comes behind his head, play the corresponding advance shot(6 hit too if u want) accoriding to the line and length of the ball.

I'm gald i worked out the advance shot thing. I always wanted to play the advance shots freely from the time of BLC99. :D

Cricket_60 said:
When will your next patch be out tutsi?

Well my exams are comming closer and will end around 20th...so u can expect the patch on christmas eve.

!!! Merry Christmas !!! ;)

Last edited:
Well, here a spider stats. screen of S.Ganguly's 56.

Impressive...itsnt it....both Ganguly's form and the variable directions of his scoring shots.

This and a lot more commin in my upcomming 4.0 patch.

**3/4 sixes are off advance shots....;)

Attachments

• pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 118
hey regarding this patch on xbox

How can we copy the file to xbox while batting then copy it to xbox again while bowling

will it affect the patch if i just copy the batting version across and not the bowling?

I cant copy to xbox while playing a game.

Ganguly advance to loft a six over thirdman may be point or cover. If that is possible in your next patch then it is very good news. As these days ODI are more high scoring and teams go full flow in slog overs. E.g :- Aus Vs NZ last match.

Is it possible to make six hitting easier in slog over.

Your patches are great .The only problem is with the bowling ie the c.p.u dosent get bowled even when we bowl yorkers.It sometimes gets hit for a six.
I hope in the next patch batsmen do get bowled some times to yorkers especially tailenders .From a batting point of view your patch is simply superb :hpraise Can you tell us when the next patch will be released :clap :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread