Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

Guys i know, again i have missed the release date.

But this time i have delebrately missed it...............WHY ???

The simple reason is that, if u can get 2 chicken legs then why would u go for 1.

Well, working on sumthing and trust me, the wait is worth it.

U'll understand after the release.

this is too easy

i have ched ur this patch this is very easy i have hitted 33 runs in only 6 balls

Hey Tutsi,

any update on the patch...............when is the next release date.............dont rush it.........take ur time and give the best..........just keep us updated............................... :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

rahulrohit said:
i have ched ur this patch this is very easy i have hitted 33 runs in only 6 balls
better english next time please. this patch is made to make the game as realistic as possible and if you find cricket 2005 too easy then try to download patches that make the game harder (just look around the downloads centre, there are a few patches that make the game harder).

Tutsi's A.I. Patch 4.0 Updated Staus :

Good new guys, the work on the A.I. is complete and the testing stage is also over.

So y havnt i released the patch ???

Now here comes the best part..........

Coz i'm working on an Roster which will complement my A.I. and will reduce fielders's running speed.....there pin point accuracy and stuf like that which is now possible with the help of Player Editor by barmyarmy.

Roster Update :

The entire Indian & Pakistani roster has been updated for their running speed, accuracy and similar stuff.(Keepin in view tht IND-PAK series is round the corner)

I played a test match with this updated IND-PAK teams with my 4.0 patch....and trust me........it felt very very good.

Well, the thing is since the entire roster file soooo BIG that editing it will take quite some now....but since IND, PAK roster has been updated, i'm thinking about updating the roster for two more teams before i release my 4.0 patch with this BETA roster. I'll be updating and releasing this roster as i update more and more teams.

so which 2 teams should i update next?

hey tutsi check this roster out, i had tried and reduced the speed and agility of all the players, may be this will help you. Also i tried with ur 3.1 and the only thing to make it best was field physics.

do=newreply&noquote=1&p=297113[/url]

Attachments

• PlanetCricketv1a.zip
    118.7 KB · Views: 29
raider_64 said:
hey tutsi check this roster out, i had tried and reduced the speed and agility of all the players, may be this will help you. Also i tried with ur 3.1 and the only thing to make it best was field physics.

do=newreply&noquote=1&p=297113[/url]

Dont worry homie...ur bro. has got everything covered for his patch ;).

Thank u all for the support, and u dont have to wait much longer.

As u know, the work on A.I. is complete and Roster(IND,PAK,ENG,AUS) will be done by today.

So by taking 1 day for testing in all.....u can expect the patch by tomorow night.(IST)

Ok, this is not the OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE, but i'm sure i will be able to release by then. Again as soon as i get over with the testing i'll post the official release date, i wont keep u waiting for long. Trust me...:D;)

Till then all that u guys can do is post ur comments, thoughts and kepp me motivated and this patch alive.

robertporter said:
could u then just release a patch with the gameplay first

Cant do man, coz then the whole idea of 4.0 will get spoiled.

U know, the new realistic effects and gameplay which i want to imtroduce to u guys will onlt be 50% there without the roster.

So, i cant/wont do it.

Roster Update :

The roster update for all the 4 countires : IND, PAK, AUS, ENG is complete.

Well editing the roster for AUS, ENG took hell of a lot of time coz the roster includes the ALL the country players too.

So all in all........ALL the county team from both AUS, ENG have also been updated in the process.

Full, list of A.I. patch features and Roster features will be posted very very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread