Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

SteveS3667 said:
Using that tone won't help, don't forget Tutsi has a life too and he'll release it when he thinks it's ready to go....

Patience!!! :rolleyes:

Steve S.

lol, how do you what tone i was going to say it in anyway! ;)

raider_64 said:
Hey tusi man that looks awesome......runs all over the place ...........bro come release the patch man .............pls......................... :hpraise

thnx man.

prarara said:
Will the opposition take more singles then? I haven't been able to get a single run-out yet-especially without your patch.

well cant really guarentee anything when it comes to c2005, coz the uneditable A.I.,(eg- CPU's way to judging a single, etc) is very hard to understand.

But they seem to coup well with the new thing.

robertporter said:
so when will the patch and roster will be ready. also are u only doing the four teams and if so could u show as all how we can do the remaining teams please

Well i've done 4 team ONLY till the release of my patch.

After that remaining big n small teams WILL be done and an updated roster file will be posted from time to time.

man CPU bowls too much leg stumps
make a patch that cpu bowlers bowl to off stump.

Hey tutsi, This patch is already looking great without being released :)

Is there any chance of another sneak peak on a couple more features?

YO YO YO YO.......................YO

The champ is back.........n he's back with a bang.

here u are homies, the latest installment of ma patch.

this is here the 4.0 version of ma patch.

Updates v4.0 :

1. All the strokes have been re-done for their direction and power. Nothing MAJOR but slight improvements in each.

2. The ODI's and TEST's have their own battle.....its like ODI vs TEST thing. While the ODI's offer greater strokeplay and big hitting but with limited overs, the TESTs will offer longer innings which will challenge the character of the players.

3. The outfield speed have been lowered and they not provide more chances for 1s and 2s. 3s are very rare coz the of small field size. Onc u get used to this new patch + roster, u'll learn how to steal those quick singles.

4. All the strokes have also been tweaked when it comes to their difficulty.

5. Edges have also been tweaked and now u'll be getting more realistic amount of edges from the top order depending upon the pitch type.

6. The advance shots(both normal and six-hit) for all the directions have been re-done. They are more like normal six-hit shots but the expection that they have a higher chance of goin for six, hence their are difficult to time than the normal six-hit shots.

7. You will experience a different type of gameplay on different tracks in different countries.

8. Overall u'll get a new feel while playing with this patch.

9. Recommended : Switch to NORMAL mode for both TEST n ODIs. Get used to the patch and advance to the next level.

Roster Update v1.0 :

1. Top 4 teams of the world have been updated.The complete roster for IND and PAK has been updated for their attributes. It was a very hectic job as 60-70% of the roster consists of players from AUS, ENG.

2. Added bonus, along with the International team, all county players of AUS, ENG have been updated for their attributes.

3. The players now have reduced n realistic Speed which allows for more 1s and 2s. Those quick single are now very much possible.

4. The Agility for all the players have been changed so that their lightning fast pickup and throwing of the ball is a bit slower.

5. Their Arm Strength has also been tweaked to make their throwing of the ball ta the stumps or the WK/Bowler is a bit slower.

6. The Stamina of the bowlers has been reduced so that the bowlers tire more quickly and u see more bowling changes.

7. Plz keep in mind that all of the changes above are ONLY for players belonging to AUS, ENG, PAK, IND. ALL....i mean ALL(International, County, Domestic) of the players if these 4 countries have been updated for attributes.

8. This is just the begining, as i update the roster, i'll be released updated version quite often.

Installation :

1. Just unzip everything to ur main Cricket 2005 folder.

2. U'll see a new folder named "Tutsi A.I. v4.0" folder after u have unzipped.

3. Copy-Paste the files "430834dfd47be8b1eaa97fa22706133a.big" and "2bb7ad25c9aa96dc7b6f670d84a4df83.big" (from Batting/Bowling folder, depending upon what r u doin) from this folder to ur main Cricket 2005 folder.(Click on YES if asked for overwriting.)

4. Copy-Paste the folder "Tutsi-1.0.ros" from this folder to ur "EA SPORTS Cricket 2005" folder which is in "My Documents\EA Sports".

5. Run the game and LOAD the roster named "Tutsi-1.0".

6. After this start a NEW match/series/tourament keeping in mind that this roster patch only supports only IND,PAK,AUS,ENG at the moment.

7. DO NOT resume any previous saved match/series/tournament coz it will still be using the default or any previous roster file with which u might have started that match/series/tournament.

8. U can also Copy-Paste the file "0020f7139b1392d795d8a9f2fdc6ffc0.txt" from this folder to ur main Cricket 2005 folder. This is add patch name and my name in the game Credits. ;)

DOWNLOADING.....And Then NOT Posting Any Kindda Comment, Review, Suggestion Is A CRIME.

!!! NJOY !!!

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

Last edited:
Great Work Tutsi...have some rep points..

Cheers,

Steve S.

hey great work

1 question

could i play a match with new zealand v england with your patch becuas ewiht your roster you only have ENG,AUS,IND,PAK

downloaded ur 4th patch will try it 2morrow and post my comments on test, cuz i am currently playing that one.

jazz said:
hey great work

1 question

could i play a match with new zealand v england with your patch becuas ewiht your roster you only have ENG,AUS,IND,PAK

Ofcourse u can, but u'll only see tweaked attributes for ENG players.

britishchampion said:
Am I right to assume that it's compatible with the 4gb bat pack?

Oh YEA, i might also add....

4GB BatPack + Unique Face Patch are required for my latest 4.0 and later patches if u wanna avoid any kindda error or crashing while playing the game.

y2j826 said:
downloaded ur 4th patch will try it 2morrow and post my comments on test, cuz i am currently playing that one.

Will be waiting for it.

Users who are viewing this thread