Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

hi when will the gameplay patch be ready and is the roster all the international teams.
i am eally looking forward to this patch.

great cant wait, so the 'Sneak-Peak' features list should be ready in 20 mins?

Oh and BTW, about the aggressiveness thing; the ODI batting team, when chasing a large total, plays fairly well-the patch, even now, is impeccable.

Tutsi A.I. Patch Sneak-Peak Updates v4.0 :

1. All the strokes have been re-done for their direction and power. Nothing MAJOR but slight improvements in each.

2. The outfield speed have been lowered and they not provide more chances for 1s and 2s. 3s are very rare coz the of small field size. Onc u get used to this new patch + roster, u'll learn how to steal those quick singles.

3. The advance shots(both normal and six-hit) for all the directions have been re-done. They are more like normal six-hit shots but the expection that they have a higher chance of goin for six, hence their are difficult to time than the normal six-hit shots.

Roster Sneak-Peak Update v1.0 :

1. Top 4 teams of the world have been updated.The complete roster for IND and PAK has been updated for their attributes. It was a very hectic job as 60-70% of the roster consists of players from AUS, ENG.

2. The players now have reduced n realistic Speed which allows for more 1s and 2s. Those quick single are now very much possible.

**These are only the speak-peak features, full list of features along with the release of the patch.

Hey Tutsi Bro when r u releasing the patch mate....................cant wait no more :( . you have given so much info and tempted us...........release it soon man..........plz :D

Here is sumting before the release of the patch....

A brilliant game of cricket by M.Trescothick and M.Vaughan while chasing AUS's 290.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 111
  • untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 109
Hey tusi man that looks awesome......runs all over the place ...........bro come release the patch man .............pls......................... :hpraise

Will the opposition take more singles then? I haven't been able to get a single run-out yet-especially without your patch.

so when will the patch and roster will be ready. also are u only doing the four teams and if so could u show as all how we can do the remaining teams please

i was hoping u could release the patch tomorrow because i go back to work the next day. i was hoping to play the patch before i go back to work.

kush said:
come on, waiting for your patch.

Using that tone won't help, don't forget Tutsi has a life too and he'll release it when he thinks it's ready to go....

Patience!!! :rolleyes:

Steve S.

Users who are viewing this thread