Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

Deboooo said:
i havent tryed the tutsi v5.0 yet but can i ask if the bowling cursor is small or biggg

ofcourse if ur playing with the bowling config file then its small.

Yorkshire_No1 said:
Is that sarcasm :clap

Quite like the patch :D

i little shorn on words regarding the patch?

i would really like if u can post a detailed review about ur likes and dislikes about the patch.:D

Hi Tutsi

Played a bit more and I really like your patch. Being South African, I like seeing balls driven through the covers piercing the field, so for me that is still the one thing I would like to see happen more in your patch. The Cut and backfoot drive shots are also not that great for me (think about Gary Kirsten or Adam Ghilcrest that have both those shots as their main scoring shots forcing it past backward square etc.).

Just a reminder for you; not everybody monitors your forum, so make sure people can get your patch from the download section as that is where most people go to find updates/patches.

Also I don't think you mention for people to make use of your roster, so new players won't no about it.

Thanks

just downloaded version 4. Amazing patch makes the game alot more realistic. Great keep it goin.

Your Version 5 Rocks mate....

I played a 10 over match with England on Hard Mode .... and lost to Zim :p But it was a close match..

Zimbabwe bats 1st :-

Endland :-

Top work i enjoyed this patch :clap :clap

thnx man, i really felt nice.

here is sumthing 1st our of the 3 pics which are gonna rock the cricket world...:D

Kenya on top in Pool A

Attachments

• untitled (Small).JPG
    untitled (Small).JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 63
Tutsi,

the v5 patch is excellent.batting as always is excellent but it is bowling that is really outstanding.pace, spin,slower balls,swing this has got everything.The best

Only one concern though.Occasional CPU bowlers are bowling lot of wides.Even a regular spinner like brad hogg of australia is bowling 5-6 wides per over.Can you please sort this out.This is the only aspect which was troubling.Apart from this the best patch ever created

tutsipoppy2 I tried to use your V5 patch but the problem is the joypad controller stops working with your patch could u fix that problem pls.

hi tulsi
in using ur patch which roster works with it can boss irsu2 roster with ur patch
then can boss fielding work with ur patch
plz help

subhash_i said:
Tutsi,

the v5 patch is excellent.batting as always is excellent but it is bowling that is really outstanding.pace, spin,slower balls,swing this has got everything.The best

Only one concern though.Occasional CPU bowlers are bowling lot of wides.Even a regular spinner like brad hogg of australia is bowling 5-6 wides per over.Can you please sort this out.This is the only aspect which was troubling.Apart from this the best patch ever created

:hpraise Bowling of this patch rocks i enjoyed bowling in this game for the 1st time.

I experiance the same things regarding the CPU bowlers bowling lots of wides :(. But i don't mind as it is beneficial for me :p.

hi Tutsi

I am currently using Boss's last patch with his ODI and Test rosters and fields,and have also loaded the Burma's latest roster and batpack,etc......what would be the effect of these on gamepay if I were to use your configs for the game??

Great patch tutsi, the bowling definately has been improved a lot! Really like it

Thnx guys.

Btw, if u are uisng boss's roster and fields then no problem.

My patch will work good on tht too.

I was thinking about releasing my own roster file but since i'm not too good with the latest changes in the quads of every team and also the fact tht we cant change the commentry files to add a new player's sound, my roster is the default one. Although the bowling, fielding and batting attributes are different in my roster so tht cpu changes the bowling often, fielders are slowed down in their speed and agility so tht u can take those quick singles and all. but the only problem is tht it not up-to-date. so if u guys have no problem with it then it ok for me to release it.

Users who are viewing this thread