Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

yo tutsi as i am crappy patch maker can u tell me how to increase the cpu pacing and where i can get the files from

tutsipoppy2 said:
Thnx guys.

Btw, if u are uisng boss's roster and fields then no problem.

My patch will work good on tht too.

I was thinking about releasing my own roster file but since i'm not too good with the latest changes in the quads of every team and also the fact tht we cant change the commentry files to add a new player's sound, my roster is the default one. Although the bowling, fielding and batting attributes are different in my roster so tht cpu changes the bowling often, fielders are slowed down in their speed and agility so tht u can take those quick singles and all. but the only problem is tht it not up-to-date. so if u guys have no problem with it then it ok for me to release it.

I have manually done those setting to my roster called PlanetCricketv2a.ros (bundled with unique face pack v2) using player editor 3 feature called Multiple Ability Changer. This makes your v5 more enjoyable.

saurabh2185 said:
I have manually done those setting to my roster called PlanetCricketv2a.ros (bundled with unique face pack v2) using player editor 3 feature called Multiple Ability Changer. This makes your v5 more enjoyable.

thats what i have in my roster too.

it really enhances the patch features.

Hi Tutsi,

I've not played C2K5 for a while, but gave it a go with your patch V5.

I really loved the batting, but foundthe bowling a bit dull.

I'll explain.

** Batting Comments **

Leg-side (front foot) shots seem to be a little weak.
Back-foot cover drv also never penetrate infield (same for CPU bating)
All cut shots are almost immpossible to hit, and go into the ground when you do make contact.
Have not managed to hit a hook shot yet...
Back-foot str drv "6-hit", i hit one that went out of Lords..(i have never seen bk ft str drv go for 6runs in real cricket..its just not possible)

Other than that rest is very nice, i particularly like the way you can't just off/on - drive all balls on off stump. You actually have to defend.

Bowling comments

First i tried a Test match. ENG V PAK , green pitch.

after 25overs Pakistan were 8-1.... at that point i stopped bowling the just blocked or left everything. I even bowled with 7slips/gulleys leaving only midoff/mid wicket in the outfield. The CPU was still defending.

Then I tried an ODI same teams/conditions.

Pakistan 53 allout off 27overs.

The main cause of wickets is the Straight drive shot (main). They attempt this shot even when the ball is on/outside leg stump. This mean they get bowled thru the gate. This was particularly a problem when the SLA bowls over the wicket just outside leg stump the CPU tried to str drv and is bowled.

You may noticed 53 allout off 27 overs (under 2rpo). The main(s) reason for this was:

If you bowl just short of a length outside off stump, the CPU can not score. The BF cover drv has no power and the CPU can not play the cut shot. One over saw 5 played and misses trying to cut.

The leg side shots always got to sq-leg / mid wkt. Never have enough power to get thru the infield

Too many balls defended or left alone..

=============================================
I know it sounds like i have been very critical, but i have to say i REALLY ENJOYED this patch. I think you have the game mechanics spot on. Just needs a few "tweaks" here and there, and you got a first class patch

Hope this helps ,
Eddie

Eddie said:
Hi Tutsi,

I've not played C2K5 for a while, but gave it a go with your patch V5.

I really loved the batting, but foundthe bowling a bit dull.

I'll explain.

** Batting Comments **

Leg-side (front foot) shots seem to be a little weak.
Back-foot cover drv also never penetrate infield (same for CPU bating)
All cut shots are almost immpossible to hit, and go into the ground when you do make contact.
Have not managed to hit a hook shot yet...
Back-foot str drv "6-hit", i hit one that went out of Lords..(i have never seen bk ft str drv go for 6runs in real cricket..its just not possible)

Other than that rest is very nice, i particularly like the way you can't just off/on - drive all balls on off stump. You actually have to defend.

Bowling comments

First i tried a Test match. ENG V PAK , green pitch.

after 25overs Pakistan were 8-1.... at that point i stopped bowling the just blocked or left everything. I even bowled with 7slips/gulleys leaving only midoff/mid wicket in the outfield. The CPU was still defending.

Then I tried an ODI same teams/conditions.

Pakistan 53 allout off 27overs.

The main cause of wickets is the Straight drive shot (main). They attempt this shot even when the ball is on/outside leg stump. This mean they get bowled thru the gate. This was particularly a problem when the SLA bowls over the wicket just outside leg stump the CPU tried to str drv and is bowled.

You may noticed 53 allout off 27 overs (under 2rpo). The main(s) reason for this was:

If you bowl just short of a length outside off stump, the CPU can not score. The BF cover drv has no power and the CPU can not play the cut shot. One over saw 5 played and misses trying to cut.

The leg side shots always got to sq-leg / mid wkt. Never have enough power to get thru the infield

Too many balls defended or left alone..

=============================================
I know it sounds like i have been very critical, but i have to say i REALLY ENJOYED this patch. I think you have the game mechanics spot on. Just needs a few "tweaks" here and there, and you got a first class patch

Hope this helps ,
Eddie

thnx a lot bro. i really appriciated this review.

And i would like to say tht most of the things regarding the power of the shots HAVE been fixed and are not into testing stage.

well the thing about not able to time bf cover drive and sq. cut shot is kindda bug in the game. i have never been able to time them right, but if u do time them(according to the values) they shld go through the field. well i was playng the english county national leahgue and found tht some of the bugs do not happen in it. maybe u can try playing in tht.

also the cpu playing the straight drive and getting bowled is also a kindd of bug where the cpu is BAD againt negative bowling.

so i hope my upcomming 5.1 patch will fixed some major issues and will enhance the gaming experience.

thnx again bro, i hope u'll keep it comming in the future too.

I usually set the front foot straight drive to only be played to balls outside off-stump. That stops the CPU try to play it to leg-side balls..

Ye...but a main problem with most patches is that leg glances are played against yorkers out side off

Hey Tutsi !! i tried batting with this patch in two one dayers (1 green and 1 wet wicket) and didn't do too well....seems that I am struggling with timing .....any advice??

and btw the bowling is cursor ok and not big as someone had posted earlier.....

Last edited:
ahk2578 said:
Hey Tutsi !! i tried batting with this patch in two one dayers (1 green and 1 wet wicket) and didn't do too well....seems that I am struggling with timing .....any advice??

and btw the bowling is cursor ok and not big as someone had posted earlier.....

just practise in a real match on normal mode.

hmm...take AUS and play against ZIM or BAN.

hit them all around the park and get into the groove.

tutsipoppy2 said:
just practise in a real match on normal mode.

hmm...take AUS and play against ZIM or BAN.

hit them all around the park and get into the groove.

thanks for the tip ......

Yo tutsipoppy2 mate what a awesome patch, i have played another match.
This time i played a 50 over match with England against NZ and won by just 1 wicket :D. This patch is awesome while chasing a total then defending.
Look at the performance of C Read and Monty :cool:

nice match man.

with me either i get to the total with ease or i get bowled out very cheaply....:D:D

btw here's another shocking pic.....ZIM and USA on top.

Attachments

• untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 79
hi tulsi
i have a doubt.if i install bowling patch of urs version 5 then start a game .then
if cpu wins the toss then take bowling . then i have to bat.
i can't bat with ur bowling patch.help

kadabakar said:
hi tulsi
i have a doubt.if i install bowling patch of urs version 5 then start a game .then
if cpu wins the toss then take bowling . then i have to bat.
i can't bat with ur bowling patch.help

its simple man.

if this happens.....play 1 over....save the game....quit....put in the bowling config.....start the game again....play....simple.

Help Needed..

i dont know whats the problem cant even figure it out whenever i installed your t5 the batsmen doesn't bat the cursor key works but the batsmen doesnt play shot..i have 4gb + unique v2a installed but since your patch didn't worked than i reinstalled the game than again the same problem the batsmen doesnt play :( while only your patch installed please help me out i have played only once & i really liked your patch

Users who are viewing this thread