Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

tutsipoppy2 said:
oh yes, thnx for reminding me...:D:D:D

the patch is finished and done...

i'll release it tommorow, 6th Oct.

so keep checking and keep posting.

Hey Tutsi.....was really looking forward to using your new patch this weekend!! ......but will use it whenever you release it......just a bit disappointed though!!

i'm really sorry guys, i just got busy with some personal stuff and was away from my comp.

i'll release the patch as soon as i can.....i'll to release it by tommorow.

Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0 :

1. Many of the shots have which were weak like, leg glance, f.f. on-drive,etc have been tweaked for their direction and power to make them more scoring.

2. Sweet Spot v2 : This is the main feature of the patch. Timing a shot perfectly and timing it by hitting it on the sweet spot of the bat are two different things all together. Timing a ball perfectly will make the ball travel fast so create scoring oppertunities while timing it "sweety" will rocket the ball to the boundary. U'll love it in ODIs.

3. You'll have to carefull and keep yor concentration, losing 1 wicket may lead to a mini downfall if ur not carefull b'coz bowlers will come at you strongly after a wicket falls.

4. Other minor tweaks here n there.

**I expect a lot more response for this patch guys. Just a reply saying "Great Patch", will NOT do. :D

Nononono, you have to put one in, or the other or they will simply replace the last one put in.

i have a small problem i used the boss gameplay lastest fields and i found it hard to hit the ball through mid on and mid off could the direction there be changed a bit because i hit alot of balls in that direction for no runs, or is there a way i can use the default fields again, or with tutsi patches is there a field patch to install please help me on which fields to use or is there a editor to fix the fields that u what.

Users who are viewing this thread