Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

hi tutsi....
I have only used this version of your patch once or twice for ODI's only....what i can say is that batting is real good once your confidence level is up and if you time your shots well you score a lot of runs.....i haven't been able to play a b/f leg glance .....is this shot in the game still?? the AI is very aggressive when batting and if you have a good spinner and w/keeper you can have a few stumpings per game.....

ahk2578 said:
hi tutsi....
I have only used this version of your patch once or twice for ODI's only....what i can say is that batting is real good once your confidence level is up and if you time your shots well you score a lot of runs.....i haven't been able to play a b/f leg glance .....is this shot in the game still?? the AI is very aggressive when batting and if you have a good spinner and w/keeper you can have a few stumpings per game.....

i figure that u need to edit your players a bit...... :onpc

Tutsi, to be honest, with the impending release of Cricket 2007 nearing, do not bother to create more AI patches for those who cannot be bothered to post a review.

I do not because I only play the odd 10 over slog with Vinay's patch, whilst yours are generally for 20overs and over but I did with the one version I used.

Words of wisdom

Manee

tutsipoppy2 said:
every shot is in the game.....

my patch CAN NOT add/delete any shot or anything. it just modifies them.

I did not mean it that way ......I can't seem to play it ......that what i meant!!

asifk said:
i figure that u need to edit your players a bit...... :onpc

hi twin brother
I see you have finally decided to post to these goodly forums !!!! expect to see you around more!!! :D :D

good patch only i have found when batting is alot of the drives go in the air in the cover area i have only batted scores are australia 3/180 of 35 overs against new zealand played in india on a dusty wicket odi match. maybe its that i don't time by cover drives, if posible it would be good if u could fix this and the drives through midon and mid off.

what i have noticed is probably an EA fielding bug.....many lofted drives down the ground tend to appear to be an impending dismissal but the fielders on the boundry appear to react late to the catch and boundaries result......or is it good timing??

Ahk2578 that is just a bug in the game. Happens a fair amount with the ball either bouncing over the man straight down the ground, or them just not getting near it. More often than not if you think something in an EA Cricket game is a bug or something related to a patch... it turns out to be a bug ;)

tutsipoppy2 said:
Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0 :
2. Sweet Spot v2 : This is the main feature of the patch. Timing a shot perfectly and timing it by hitting it on the sweet spot of the bat are two different things all together. Timing a ball perfectly will make the ball travel fast so create scoring oppertunities while timing it "sweety" will rocket the ball to the boundary. U'll love it in ODIs.

hold on so do the back foot shots work like they do for the cpu or is it still the same misstimed one for us no matter how well we time it?

punk sk8r said:
hold on so do the back foot shots work like they do for the cpu or is it still the same misstimed one for us no matter how well we time it?

its still the same misstime bug. it cannot be fixed by A.I. editing.

but one thing which can be done is to make the ball travel faster(as if it has been timed perfectly) even if it is misstimed by us(which is a bug). but it will work the same way for cpu also.

dude i think your the only one who understands me about the misstiming bug on this forum everyone else thinks its all fine for them, good work anyway!!!

Users who are viewing this thread