Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

punk sk8r said:
dude i think your the only one who understands me about the misstiming bug on this forum everyone else thinks its all fine for them, good work anyway!!!

i knw man, this bug really reduces by shots while batting which sometimes gets irritating as ur using the same old 4-5 shots to score ur runs.

prarara said:
Off topic, but how'd you come up with your name tutsi?

Well my sis gave me this name when i was in 11th(High School). It caught on with friends and now thats what i got.

Great patch, but i wish there was more power on the backfoot square cut. Also, i think straight drives are too easy. Otherwise an excellent patch!

Hi Tutsi,

The official review for the batting of your patch ( version 6 ) has been done!!!

To view the review, CLICK HERE

Cheers
Suren :onpc

Great work, Tutsi. Being completely new to c2005, I decided to use your latest patch to get a good feel of the game. I'm definately still in the learning process, as I have to get used to playing spinners in the later overs of the game, but I have to say that your v.6 patch is much better than the default AI, which makes the game much more enjoyable, especially since I'm a complete novice.

suren you review about the slip thing what it is, is when you rotate strike in first few overs they take slip out then if you run another single or somthing they put him back in its already in game befor any patches were released!!!

punk sk8r said:
suren you review about the slip thing what it is, is when you rotate strike in first few overs they take slip out then if you run another single or somthing they put him back in its already in game befor any patches were released!!!

Thing actually i was trying to say to is some AI patchmakers were trying to alter the XML fielding files also!!! So i thought this patch played with some modified fielding will me more enjoyable to play!!!

i guess, edithing those XML files accrdingly wont cause that slip thing to occur ( though i am not sure as i have no idea in XML editing :) )!!!

can i use unque face pack version2 with ur patch
then boss's irc2 roster and field setting

the only problem i found was that the cover drive was very hard to get the ball through the field if this was fixed excellent patch

well Tutsi, i am pasting the question posted by irottev in the review thread.. as it was the question regarding ur patch, i am pasting it here in ur thread!!! :)

irottev said:
Would it be suitable to play a Twenty/20 with, where you need to play the big six shots?

I did a review for ODI 50 overs as there were files for batting and bowling in genral!!! so i wasnt sure of 20/20s!!!

Great patch mate i realy enjoy batting in ODIs now and actualy get good scores!!
Well done keep them coming

Well ya i know Cricket 2005 doesnt have the power to place custom fielders. the reason i didnt try editoing the fields was tht since C2005 is comming to an end, editing the fields will require a lot of time n testing.

Yes, it is suitbale for 20/20 matches.

Well the cover drive is good in this patch. If u have 4 fielders inside the circle,u cant expect the ball to go through the gap everytime. In this patch, if u time the ff cover drive "sweety" it will rocket through the gap to the boundary.

For those of you who are of the opinion that Tutsi 6 patch is very easy and shots are too powerful, here’s an idea to get it balanced. Put the 2bb…..big file that came with the Tutsi 4 patch PLUS put the 430….big file that came with the new Tutsi 6 patch into the Cricket 2005 folder and you can see it blends very well if you want to play a serious ODI. More on it Later.

I Played a ODI on the Tutsi 6 patch and found that the following areas needed improvement :

Pacing of the CPU Innings : The Pacing of the CPU innings when Autoplayed was pretty silly. The CPU managed to get 115/1 in first 25 overs. Ok. Fine. Nice. But the next 5 overs it added 36 …..losing 4 wkts. And then, the next 10 overs it blasted 85 ….losing the other 5 wkts. So, it got bowled out in the 40th over. ( Dry Pitch )

Power of the Shots : The Power for almost all the shots was too much. When I started my run chase, I raced to 100 in the 13th over. There wasn’t even a single Power Hit shot. All Normal shots fetched me the runs as I finished the match in the 31st over. Just a touch to the ball it rockets away to the boundary. Since the Power is too much the fielders did a lot of mis-fields.

[ Perhaps, instead of a 128MB RAM and on-board graphics, a 256MB Ram and Graphics Card would solve this (mis-field ) problem ] ( Later on my brother was saying that when he played, even on a Green pitch the ball raced away )

Batsman move across very nicely : When Playing with this patch, don’t worry about the ball beating you to get LBW or bowled since the batsman move their feet very well. An over-pitch or a Yorker on or around the off stump, the batsman moved their feet and connected well. Of course, many new gamers who complain that they cant move the batsman around would love this. But for me, I would love to see the ball beat the bat, thudding onto the pad and the finger going up. Because once when it does, you will think twice the next time around when playing that shot. Even when the ball was a Yorker on middle I didn’t care to play the flick.

Consider this : A short pitch, outside off stump, I decided to play the Backfoot Leg Glance. But knew very well, the batsman would get knocked down. I was surprised when the batsman moved so well – to outside offstump line and deflect it.

Outfield Pacing : In the initial overs, when the ball is Hard it went at an amazing rocket speed, it never slowed down near the boundary. (But later on it slowed down)

The best part however is the Bowlers bowl in all areas – Sometimes wide off offstump, straying down leg side as well. So, when it is wide off offstump, you can cut it and it screams past point-cover.

Also the late cut is superb. The sweeps go in different directions. Past the keeper ; Past the square leg umpire and sometimes – Strange enough, even thru Mid-Wicket.

The Front foot straight drive goes past the bowler and sometimes between MidOff – Covers.

The Front Foot On-drive goes past mid-on ; sometimes between Midon-MidWicket. Sometimes, strange enough the on drive goes to Mid-Off!!!

For a Short Pitch ball never attempt the Back Foot -Off/Cover drive. No Power. So No Runs. I found that the Back Foot on drive has some power. Once it went between MidOn-MidOff for 4.

So, Overall, If you want to belt the bowlers and finish your run chase within 40 overs, this Patch suits you. Looks like this will be fun for a 10/20 over game. But for those who like their 50 over match to go down the wire…do the mixing ( Tutsi 4 + Tutsi 6 )

After mixing them up, I opened the same .tmt file and this time :

Tutsi 4 (AI file ) PLUS Tutsi 6 Stroke file :

Pacing of the CPU Innings : The CPU when Autoplayed lost 3 wkts for 106 in 25 overs. I expected it to collapse within the next 15 overs. But to my surprise it paced the innings so well and got bowled out for 253 in the 50th over. ( Hard Pitch )

Power of the Shots : The Power is there…but reduced to a certain extent. No rocketing to the boundary. I managed to get my 100 in the 19th over losing 2 wkts. When I shut down my computer last night I was 192/5 in 37 overs. Seems gettable. But anything can happen – with the ball moving around and outfield slowed down considerably.

Batsman moving across : An over pitch ball on the leg and middle. I (Sangakkara) tried for the flick. The ball thudded onto the pads and the finger went up. A Yorker , a shade outside off, I tried for a flick – only to be beaten.

A short pitch on Off Stump. Tried a Backfoot glance.Only for the batsman to be knocked on his glove.

Outfield Pacing : In the first few overs the ball does go at a speed but not at a lightning pace. After 10-15 overs, sometimes the ball slowed down near the boundary. And when the fielder mis-fielded, the pace was took off.

All the shots of the Tutsi 6 blended very nicely with the Old Patch. ( I haven’t tried the Hook/Pull).

In fact, when you start playing you will have the FEEL of the Tutsi 4+6.

So, Overall, if you want a serious One-Dayer ; a run chase that goes well beyond 45 overs – Do the Experiment – Tutsi 4+Tutsi 6.

Last edited:
And tutsi, does sweetspot apply to CPU also?

becos i was bowling( to be specific, i was playing for the story :) ) and was suprised by a shot that CPU played and went for six infact!

look at the below screenies,

1uo0.jpg

2mv1.jpg

CPU sitting and hitting six which i have never seen so far
:clap :clap

i guess the sweetspot feature of ur patch doing this!

Last edited:
Downloaded ur patch Tutsi and here's my review :cheers

I played SriLanka v Zimbabwe(latest match of my story) and was very much pleased to see a good competative match in C2005

+ We need proper timing to score boundaries or if the timing is not perfect then the ball may just go pass the infield and we can pick up 1's and 2's then .
+ Best part of the batting was 1's,2's and 3's can be scored easily.
+ After gaining confidence one must try to go for the big shots . If we try for the big shots early in the innings then it will surely result in loss in wickets.
+ Batting in the slog overs is really impressive ....where bowlers bowl good line and try to mix it up.
+ CPU plays intelligent cricket ....take full use of field restrictions and the play some defensive strokes in the middle . Now they try play on the offside intead of leaving the ball .This time i thought that Murali will dominate by picking up quick wickets but Zim just went after his bowling (something i have never seen in C2005 where the minnows play against Murali...best part of the patch)
+ If we give CPU some width outside the offstump then the just go for the shots :cheers ...i got a good score from ZIM (CPU) 212 .... which is realistic.

really ...this patch is awesome

:cheers :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread