Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

No you cannot, the face pack has a roster which is needed for it to assign the correct faces to players.

manee said:
No you cannot, the face pack has a roster which is needed for it to assign the correct faces to players.

not even boss's roster irc2 and latest field setting

surendar said:
With many people saying that its difficult to get CPU bowled, it really suprises me that i manage to get some unexpected natural bowled ! ( not bug thing but a real bowled )

Look at this dismissal of Lara against Hogg using ur patch,

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/4750/laraoutgt8.jpg

And look at this dismissal against McGrath, CPU just trying some silly and getting out!

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/2922/ramdinwktvw5.jpg

And look at this, CPU jumping and resulting in a bowled and bowler was Lee,

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3052/gaylewktot3.jpg

Well in all the case i was playing as Australia ( infact for my story to be specific) and was impressed with the way of dismissals for bowed that when i heard from many that its tough to get CPU bowled :)

Cheers
Suren :happy

Hey, can you tell me what difficulty level and pitch you were playing on? I find it really annoying that I can't bowl the CPU batsmen..

Langeveldt said:
Hey, can you tell me what difficulty level and pitch you were playing on? I find it really annoying that I can't bowl the CPU batsmen..

Hard level in Cantbry pitch in England(damp condition)!

surendar said:
Hard level in Cantbry pitch in England(damp condition)!

Using Tutsi v 6.0?? Awesome series by the way mate, been having a read

Langeveldt said:
Using Tutsi v 6.0?? Awesome series by the way mate, been having a read

Yes its Tutsi's latest(last released one) patch only! & also thanks for reading :)

kadabakar said:
tulsi can i use unque face pack version2 with ur patch
then boss's irc2 roster and field setting
u didnot answer this question
it was asked long back

Ofcourse u can.....u can use the field setting and the face pack, but since the face pack has a roster file of this own, i dont think u'll be able to use boss's roster.

hey Tutsi,

With CKT07 fever everywhere, i am able to still find great things in ur patch,

Many people say that its not possible to get CPU bowled, but i really wonder how am i able to get them at ease with ur patch! :p

look at this dismissal( rare type of bowled and infact i am experiencing this for first time) for Lara and Munaf Patel was the bowler, ( this was also a screenie in my story )

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/4922/laraoutvo6.jpg

I have written in words inside that pictre how that dismissal happened! and also that was a green pitch!

Enjoy bowling very much in this patch! :)

hey suren that happens in Cricket 2005 ....when u bowl in rib cage and if the batsman gets hit the ball goes and hits the stumps...mostly on bowling pitches

gamerkid22 said:
hey suren that happens in Cricket 2005 ....when u bowl in rib cage and if the batsman gets hit the ball goes and hits the stumps

nope i havent experienced this type any in my playing so far... i have got many number of rib cage attacks to oppositions:D:p (infact i guess screenies in story also u can find that) and its the first time i am encountering this!

hi suren
Have you played any test matches with this patch....( i haven't looked at your story thread yet.....I was playing in the WI as Pakistan on a dry wicket and didn't get much edges....( afterall it was a dry pitch.....but no edges with the new ball!!!! Wicket keeper had three catches of fast bowlers.....one off an skied pull shot and two off tailenders. I had Shoaib and Asif as the opening bowlers......I had one Dwayne smith bowled offering no shot to a Shoaib inswinger, Sarwan bowled playing down the wrong line to a quick full delivery among the wickets for the fast men.....the spinners got the bulk of the wickets....with a catch by the wicket keeper a stange happening in C2K5....
Batting was decently easy ..

ahk2578 said:
hi suren
Have you played any test matches with this patch....( i haven't looked at your story thread yet.....I was playing in the WI as Pakistan on a dry wicket and didn't get much edges....( afterall it was a dry pitch.....but no edges with the new ball!!!! Wicket keeper had three catches of fast bowlers.....one off an skied pull shot and two off tailenders. I had Shoaib and Asif as the opening bowlers......I had one Dwayne smith bowled offering no shot to a Shoaib inswinger, Sarwan bowled playing down the wrong line to a quick full delivery among the wickets for the fast men.....the spinners got the bulk of the wickets....with a catch by the wicket keeper a stange happening in C2K5....
Batting was decently easy .

hi ahk2578,

I havent played test matches with this patch!

But i do get CPU edged away to the wicket keepr in ODIs!
This is the screenie which Bravo edged to Dhoni and Munaf was the bowler again while i was playing for India! This is the most beautiful edge i have seen so far as it looks like a realistic dismissal of McGrath deliveries!
;)

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/1699/bravoouths4.jpg

Just opening the face of the bat and edging to keeper! :)

It would appear that you would've been bowling at a short of a good length from that screenie....I think i might've been bowling too full......

Gr8 bowling there man.

Well i gave my best to this patch and i dont think i can make a better one than this.(For C2005).

I'm just waiting for C2007 to reach me and i'll be back with a.i. patches again. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread