Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

@gamerkid22 - Thnx a lot man, thnx for this awesom review.

@surendar - Another cool feature of the patch. ;)

@jacobfelix - Well thnx for those points man. Its just a matter of personal preference and ur skill at playing C2005. Thnx again man.

heeey dude you rock, jacob told me to try your patch again then i remembered oh yh i used to use that a lot and enjoy it to so i went back to it and im having a realistic experiance with your V4.0 patch lol just wanted to say thanks.

PS: im sorry about this but i changed the MaxPosAdjust to my preference but i did it on my dads cpu so i want to ask can i upload the patch edited for me in my dload centre then just take it off when i download it on this cpu?

punk sk8r said:
heeey dude you rock, jacob told me to try your patch again then i remembered oh yh i used to use that a lot and enjoy it to so i went back to it and im having a realistic experiance with your V4.0 patch lol just wanted to say thanks.

PS: im sorry about this but i changed the MaxPosAdjust to my preference but i did it on my dads cpu so i want to ask can i upload the patch edited for me in my dload centre then just take it off when i download it on this cpu?

attach it to a mail and send it to urself.

best way to upload private small files.

Tutsi, In the previous page I told about the batsman moving their feet around very nicely in your new Patch...To reduce this, I opened your patch (l_hard.cfg) in AI Editor and gave the MaxPosAdjust as .12 ( you have given 5 ).....& imported it back to the big file...

Then when I tested it in a ODI on Hard Level, the batsman was leaving some of the the balls instead of playing the flick/st.drive etc...Did I goof up somewhere....

jacobfelix said:
Tutsi, In the previous page I told about the batsman moving their feet around very nicely in your new Patch...To reduce this, I opened your patch (l_hard.cfg) in AI Editor and gave the MaxPosAdjust as .12 ( you have given 5 ).....& imported it back to the big file...

Then when I tested it in a ODI on Hard Level, the batsman was leaving some of the the balls instead of playing the flick/st.drive etc...Did I goof up somewhere....

Yes...:D...its hard to explain. All i can say it, editing or even tweaking the patch is not as easy ppl think it is.:D

One values depends upon several other values....and i'll recommend u guys not to twekaing any values in my latest patch coz then it will mess everything up.

isnt MaxPosAdjust of 5 more than enough?

2s more than enough.......and Tutsi is this patch as good as your number 4 and as challenging?

nah i dont think it beats V.4 the outfeild was to fast and i started to score to quick good work anyway interesting config system you had there?

tutsipoppy2 said:
Installation :

1. Just unzip everything to ur main Cricket 2005 folder.

2. U'll see a new folder named "Tutsi A.I. v6.0" folder after u have unzipped.

3. Copy-Paste the files "430834dfd47be8b1eaa97fa22706133a.big" and "2bb7ad25c9aa96dc7b6f670d84a4df83.big" (from Batting/Bowling folder, depending upon what r u doin) from this folder to ur main Cricket 2005 folder.(Click on YES if asked for overwriting.)

NJOY the patch and plz do post any kind of comments, suggestions, bugs
regarding the patch. I need ur support.

DOWNLOADING.....And Then NOT Posting Any Kindda Comment, Review, Suggestion Is A CRIME.

See ya then homies.........Ahaaaaaaa..........

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

(from Batting/Bowling folder, depending upon what r u doin) from this folder to ur main Cricket 2005 folder.(Click on YES if asked for overwriting.)

^^^
this part above what do u mean by depending on what you are doing?

Dare said:
(from Batting/Bowling folder, depending upon what r u doin) from this folder to ur main Cricket 2005 folder.(Click on YES if asked for overwriting.)

^^^
this part above what do u mean by depending on what you are doing?

Depending on whether you are batting or bowling in the game is what he means.

aa aight so lets say i finished bating i have to go back and copy/paste the bowling patch?

Dare said:
aa aight so lets say i finished bating i have to go back and copy/paste the bowling patch?

yes correct, after batting, copy the file from bowling folder and paste in the main dircetoy and it will ask for confirming for replacement ( yes/no )! Click yes!

Similarly after bowling if u are batting do the same but from the batting folder in this case! :)

Hope this helps you!

yup it does thanx guys.

as for ur patch tutsi i like it in terms of the bowling the batting i was never really good at and this doesnt help much lol its harder than the regular game but atleast im geting out "properly" and i got a few more edges and spin bowling is much better.

Last edited:
With many people saying that its difficult to get CPU bowled, it really suprises me that i manage to get some unexpected natural bowled ! ( not bug thing but a real bowled )

Look at this dismissal of Lara against Hogg using ur patch,

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/4750/laraoutgt8.jpg

And look at this dismissal against McGrath, CPU just trying some silly and getting out!

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/2922/ramdinwktvw5.jpg

And look at this, CPU jumping and resulting in a bowled and bowler was Lee,

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3052/gaylewktot3.jpg

Well in all the case i was playing as Australia ( infact for my story to be specific) and was impressed with the way of dismissals for bowed that when i heard from many that its tough to get CPU bowled :)

Cheers
Suren :happy

Last edited:
plz

tulsi can i use unque face pack version2 with ur patch
then boss's irc2 roster and field setting
u didnot answer this question
it was asked long back

Users who are viewing this thread