Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

scorpion_rulezz said:
Help Needed..

i dont know whats the problem cant even figure it out whenever i installed your t5 the batsmen doesn't bat the cursor key works but the batsmen doesnt play shot..i have 4gb + unique v2a installed but since your patch didn't worked than i reinstalled the game than again the same problem the batsmen doesnt play :( while only your patch installed please help me out i have played only once & i really liked your patch

my patch has ntn too do with the controllers or anything even close to it.

i can assure you 101% tht its not coz of my patch.

hi
i think u installed bowling patch of tulsi.in bowlin patch u can't bat

hi tulsi
why don't u make new roster .nobody is making anew roster
there are new players added inb cricket like rainsford of zimb

kadabakar said:
hi
i think u installed bowling patch of tulsi.in bowlin patch u can't bat
yeah thanks now its working 100% fine but somehow is there any way that i can get rid of this large bowling cursor as i dont like it :p

The bowlin cursor is SMALL in the bowling config. and BIG in the batting config.

Use the bowling config while bowling and batting cursor while batting.

Just had a great game (England vs. Pakistan) on a dry wicket. They batted 1st and I managed to get them out for 78. I then only managed 28 in reply. In the 2nd innings they then got 104. In the end I won by 2 wickets. Can't believe it happened on a dry pitch lol.

Tutsi's A.I. Patch V5.1

Yea folks, the work on this update is done and now i'm just testing it.

The shots power and direction is much better than ever.

Update in the gameplay makes batting more fun.

Other minor tweaks here n there.

tutsipoppy2 said:
Tutsi's A.I. Patch V5.1

Yea folks, the work on this update is done and now i'm just testing it.

The shots power and direction is much better than ever.

Update in the gameplay makes batting more fun.

Other minor tweaks here n there.

hope it makes batting easier as i still have problems with my timing!!

well the timing is sumthing u will have to get used to.

i am not fiddling with the timing and the ganeral gameplay at all. as i think it is as close to perfect as it can get.

ofcourse the shot direction and power will be updated from time to time.

tutsipoppy2 said:
well the timing is sumthing u will have to get used to.

i am not fiddling with the timing and the ganeral gameplay at all. as i think it is as close to perfect as it can get.

ofcourse the shot direction and power will be updated from time to time.

can you do anything 'bout the wicketkeeper on stumpings?? when i play I use the autofield option and most times my wicket keeper takes a while to effect a stumping while when the CPU's wicket keeper is much quicker in reacting i feel .....was playing as pakistan yesterday against Namabia in WC match and i think there were at least 4 stumping opportunities of which only one was attempted......and when i batted the CPU swiftly racked up 3 stumpings in no time.......(or is it that the latest roster has Kamran akmal with abilities of a f/c wicket keeper?)

ahk2578 said:
can you do anything 'bout the wicketkeeper on stumpings?? when i play I use the autofield option and most times my wicket keeper takes a while to effect a stumping while when the CPU's wicket keeper is much quicker in reacting i feel .....was playing as pakistan yesterday against Namabia in WC match and i think there were at least 4 stumping opportunities of which only one was attempted......and when i batted the CPU swiftly racked up 3 stumpings in no time.......(or is it that the latest roster has Kamran akmal with abilities of a f/c wicket keeper?)

it is coz of the roster.

a.i. patch has ntn to do with it.

oh yes, thnx for reminding me...:D:D:D

the patch is finished and done...

i'll release it tommorow, 6th Oct.

so keep checking and keep posting.

Users who are viewing this thread