Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

Great patch

Tutsi
i m a big fan of ur ai It seems to be the most realistic of thm all.
I love wht u have done with the leg side shot Simply love it.

I think i needed to add tht i used to play a lot of cut shots through the offside in crick 2004 but in cric 2005 i cant because there's almost no power for tht shot so can u tweak tht shot in ur next ai
Also there have been a lot of runs abt 75% on the legside because the cpu mostly bowls on the middle n legstump line so can u tweak tht so the cpu can bowl arnd off side too

Thnks pal

Last edited:
las_faiz said:
Tutsi
i m a big fan of ur ai It seems to be the most realistic of thm all.
I love wht u have done with the leg side shot Simply love it.

I think i needed to add tht i used to play a lot of cut shots through the offside in crick 2004 but in cric 2005 i cant because there's almost no power for tht shot so can u tweak tht shot in ur next ai
Also there have been a lot of runs abt 75% on the legside because the cpu mostly bowls on the middle n legstump line so can u tweak tht so the cpu can bowl arnd off side too

Thnks pal

ya thnx man.

i'll look into the cut shot. and the thing where cpu mostly bowls on stumps is a bug in cricket 2005, i'm tryin to fix it.

Are you saying changing where the computer bowls is possible??

I am excited now!

I'm still finding the batting too hard.....I can't seem to get past 50 without losing at least 7 or 8 wkts!!!! is it just me?

stunnah said:
I'm still finding the batting too hard.....I can't seem to get past 50 without losing at least 7 or 8 wkts!!!! is it just me?

Dont get disheartened but yes, it is just you, just keep practicing, have some fun in the nets and you will be fine.

crashed

I was playing for australia against england and warne was bowling to giles around the wicket,giles seemed to play a forward defensive shot and miss, benaud and the umpire acknowledged it as a four and the game froze,unfortunely i did not have fraps running to capture the error message.

O.K, me and a Friend have played quite long and hard with your patch. It is great but obviously I have some suggestions, the problem is most of them revolve around making the computer bowl in better positions, and slowing down the outfield and fielders.

-Easier Cuts (you have said you have had a look at this which is good)

-Better Field Placings (could they be a little more intelligent and change when you start scoring in the same area and side.)

-The only edges I have ever got is when the ball is angled in at leg stump with a little swing. You hardly ever edge it when going for a drive and mis-timing.

-Less easy to leg glance. The power and direction is good but you should be punished for bad timing more, I can play really early and still angle down to fine leg or really late and not edge it.

I'm sorry if it seems picky, but it really is brilliant. Amazing in fact.

Does this support test matches?
Actually i dont play c2005 that much.
I played as Ind vs Eng at lords,normal pitch
First innings ind 57allout
eng auto played it (bowling boring) 622-2 decl.
ind second innings 80allout.I did my best to bat well in second innings but cpu most of the time bowled at the stumps :mad and due to that it was difficult to bat and boring as I play only leg glance,on drive shots.

Please increase the Maxpositionadjust value.

Hey batting should be fun man not this kind of boring. :)

I agree.....batting is still too hard as the ball doesnt go past any fielder....no matter how well I time the ball, it stays within the circle....

wifler said:
everything was going fine until I was bowling to Langer in and Ashes tour match and he played a hook shot and the game crashed. :( It went right up in the air too :(
The same thing happened with me too :eek: Have taken the pic of tha error..pic is not clear :rolleyes: can anyone plz sort it out why did this happens whenever i try to play a hook shot !! :(:(:( :upray :upray
:cheers

Attachments

• 05072901.JPG
    05072901.JPG
    8.8 KB · Views: 180
stunnah said:
I agree.....batting is still too hard as the ball doesnt go past any fielder....no matter how well I time the ball, it stays within the circle....
Batting is easy
Use legglance,ondrive shots .
When CPU bowls a yorker (which it bowls 60% of the time :mad ) press 'S' button just when the ball is released from the bowler's hand.

tutsi look at these points for 1.4
*fielders misfield a lot and animation still shows as if they are throwing the ball.
*Fielders seem to move too fast
*CPU bowls at stumps 90% of time (this is really frustating ).This is making me to play legside shots 90% of the time.
*CPU is not playing legglance shot.Instead its playing ondrive shot only.
*I get edges only in tests.
*I haven't got any edge from CPU in normal,hard conditions in ODI.(its just missing the bat)
*CPU never tried to leave the ball in ODI.
*Would like to see good field settings with third man.(this will make the game more genuine)

One thing is for sure This game will never be better than BLC99 in terms of smooth gameplay.

One more thing,im new to C2005 can anyone tell how to edit players?

The AI is still too easy to bowl out in 50 over
ODI's(proper bowling), even with Tutsi's or Eddies
AI patch. They just get bogged down after loosing
a few wickets and they're usually bowled out
around 30 overs.

Well that's how my games seem to go anyhow :(

This getting bogged down period really needs some
serious attention :mad :D

When is 1.3 patch going to be released waiting for it. Many told they got lot of edges i didnt got even a single edge so far try to make more edges. And leg glance is going into the same direction which is irritating,try to change the direction of the ball according to the timing . I hope these changes in ur next patch

Users who are viewing this thread