Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

smithyz said:
This game is absolute bollox!!! Can't hit a fkin thing. EA have produced another load of cr@p once more. It's not fun if the challenge is set this high. Why don't they stick to crappy footy games?

I dont aggry with you mate. Game without patches is easy so I downloaded tutsi patch which makes it harder and more realistic.
This game is not crappy. Its the best cricket game ever and is really cool.

ashu2411 said:
I dont aggry with you mate. Game without patches is easy so I downloaded tutsi patch which makes it harder and more realistic.
This game is not crappy. Its the best cricket game ever and is really cool.
Techtree Cricket 2005 review

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13326

Rating - 2/10 :rolleyes:

Cricket 2005 Digit Magazine review -5/10 :mad:
Chip review - 3/10 :mad

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12957

Even our tussi would agree that BLIC 2005 is better than Cricket 2005.

Hey tussi sorry for off-topic :boxing dil pe mat lo tussi

Last edited:
YA.......the .XML file also go into the main Cricket 2005 folder.

**Well in the fields i have provided....u wont find MAJOR difference, i'e just tweaks some fielders a bit here n there to suit with the stroke direction of my patch.

I just started a 4 day match between Essex and Yorkshire(me).

They won the toss and chose to bat on a Normal pitch. After 20 overs, I had them crumbling at 65/4. But R.Irani steadied the innings a bit on his way to 73...I then got him out leaving Essex at 234/7.

Then to my surprise, Darren Gough played excellently, and he made 85! It was impossible to get him out! :eek:

Essex were finally bowled out for 386, in 106 overs! That is extremely realistic. I enjoyed bowling alot.

So far, your patch has been great, I'm just about to start my innings now, I'll keep you updated on the match. Good work mate!

Tutsi, I'm gonna download your patch and play tonight....At work at the moment, but the feedback on 2.0 sounds great. Can't wait.

Thanks for doing this work to make this game more enjoyable for everyone (apart from smithyz).

You da man....

Cheers,

Just tried out your newest version and its pretty challenging.

The back-foot cover drive works like a charm ... beautiful shot to play now. And on the whole I believe you've packed in a lot of power into the shots, but yeah the edges make timing all the moer important. Thanks for tweaking the edges a little ... makes it more realistic and challenging indeed. Slightly enhancwed swing N seam movement ... just about perfect. Haven't noticed a difference in your new field placements yet though.

Great job tutsi ... The best patch atm.

Hey Tutsi, here's an update on my match: I'm now 78/2 with Vaughan and A.McGrath at the crease. I enjoyed the batting alot thanks to the variety in stroke direction, and I must congratulate you on the slogs!

The slogs now don't go high into the air, but are played at a realistic height. I love this new change, great work tutsi!

But one slight problem is that I am able to hit 4's very easily, especially early on in the innings. The cpu places ridiculously aggressive fields in the first 20 overs. I am using your fields, do you think that this is the problem? If it is, then I think you should make the fields less aggressive, because I was able to take easy 1's.

Apart from that, its a brilliant patch mate, I love it!

anyone can please tell me ,after extracting ai patches why game is getting crashed ,i have uninstalled and installed cricket 2005 many times but its not working

Hey ash 2006 just try v2 it works perfect.

Gr8 release Tutsi, have been following ur ai patches since cric 04.
This patch is gr8 except that the cpu bowlers still dont bowl outside the off stump.

Anywayz Thnx

WICKED PATCH...

The edges r cool.
The trejectory is gd.
Its all good.

Frankly i cant find anything wrong with this patch.

It is looking like much improved patch and nice work Tutsi .

Well done Tutsi, the game has a more realistic feel, better pace of shots.

I noticed that Eddie had done different patches for odi and tests etc.

Does the game have use different files for different types of matches.

Could you then do a 20 -20 patch?

runout

Hey Tutsi ca you plz tweak some more and make the cpu to get runout occasionaly. Ive been playing cric 05 since the day it got released but so far i havent run out even a single cpu player.

Thankzzz for the ai patch again. :hpraise

Users who are viewing this thread