Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

Im pretty certain that the culprit responsible for crashing the game is the new roster file, i removed it and havent had the problem since.

I was playing against Bangladesh and was walking it so I simulated the rest of my batting and then my game just quit back to the desktop, I think it was this that did it :(

I had the same problem with the crashing back to desktop on a few patches. I fixed the problem by uninstalling the game and then only loading the patches I like and have not had a problem since. I think if you have too many patches installed and keep overwriting then problems will occur.
I like the patch Tutsi and will reply with a better post when I have finished the test I am playing. Probably a week or two.
Keep up the good work.
As for the sweep shot against the spinners it works fine for me and I am playing in hard mode.

I think guys who facing ths gam crashing problem DO NOT read posts other than their own in my thread.

I have mentioned the cause and solution of this crashing problem.

Cause : The main culprit is the new Roster file. It is based on the 4GB Batpack and Unique face patch. Since u dont have either or both of these patches installed. So the roster looks for the file and crashes the game bcoz it is not able to locate the required file.

Solution : Uninstalling and Re-installing the game is a very good begining. This is what i did too. Then install the 4GB Batpack + Unique Face Patch. Then install my patch and play. This problem will never happen again.

The main problem and its solution has been pointed out by SID in another post.

Problem : A BIG file(65f97901387059afc186b15743d93c47.big) was wrongly renamed in the unique face patch.

Solution : Simply rename the file (65f
97901387059afc186b15743d93c47.big) to (65f87901387059afc186b15743d93c47.big).

U can also download the fixed 4gb batpack+unique face patch from here : http://www.planetcricket.org/files/colin/facesfix.exe

Last edited:
Regarding the crash Tutsi does everyone has to rename the 65f97901387059afc186b15743d93c47.big biggui file or people who have unique face patch along with your new roster are ok?please let us know.

Playing with your new patch is really a delight.The outfield pacing is now very good.shots are more varied and more importantly cpu batsman now either leave or play defensively depending on balls even in one days which they were not doing in your earlier patches.It was a lot more realistic now.Great patch and absolute brilliant.Also all the shots and the varied directions are very relistic for human players.I played little bit in one days only so far but its really very good.

I just want to bring couple of minor things to your notice.

1. When i was bowling using spinners, cpu is trying to sweep most of the balls.It is ok but for some over pitched balls on middle stump very close to their feet also, cpu (even well set top order batsman) are trying to play sweep shot from that position(which is virtually impossible) and are getting very easily bowled.Even with a part time bowler i was able to pick up 4 top order austrailan wickets like this in the same way.The ideal shot for such a ball is leg glance or straight down the ground or defensive.In all your previous patches i have not faced this issue.(using a spinner and bowling that kind of delivery has resulted in lot of wickets falling for me).Only this time i am seeing this.If possible can you please check on this one once and see we wont be picking wickets so easily with such deliveries.

2. It appears now the amount of swing or seam movement is reduced for cpu fast bowlers than your previous patch 3.1.This may be because of the varied attributes or may be i have not noticed it carefully as i have not played long enough.I was palying on green pitch though.Just thought of confirming with you.

The second one is a minor issue but the first one is the only thing which concerned me a little bit while playing.

These a part its a really good patch and game is more realistic now and appreciate your hard work for making this patch and editing the playereditor.Hope you will release the complete edited player editor soon.

see tulsi
i played using ur patch
i played india vs neazland
i qwas india
i bowled using ur bowling patch
they play defensive last 2overs they swashed
they only
take singles even if there is a chance for 2,3

played 4 test matches with ur patch, and finally came to say that comparing to ur 3rd patch this one is better, the only problem is when balls pitched at leg stump, u cant play shots to easliy on leg stump deliveries and most of the times batsman got out LBW or Bowled, fix this problem in ur next patch.

Also in tests, I have a huge problem playing defensive shots-in ODIs as well. I can play every other shot fine, but playing the defensive sometimes gets me bowled.

Other than that, everything else, like the outfield pacing and the shots as a whole, are a lot more fun and realistic to play.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread