Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
punk sk8r said:
im not being rude but theres always one thing big patchers like Boss CD and u urself make a mistake theres never any edges its jut batsman smackin us bout but i always use the big patches for batting not so much for bowling so i hope u cud fix this as ur V4.0 was the patch i used all the time

Well, from the time we started patching Cricket 2005, I(we) have been saying again n again that like many other bugs, having lots of edges or no edges at all, is a BUG in the game.

Dont u think after patching the game for soo long, we would have got this thing right...........makes sense doesnt it.

This bug behaves differently on different systems. For some the BUG with NOT pay attention to the edge values and hence NO edges, whereas in some the BUG may take the values too seriously and hence lots of edges.

It is very rare that this BUG doesnt happens on some systems.

**It all depends upon ur GFX card. It doesnt matter if ur using a Low-End or a High-End GFX card. HBS have done some very serious programming errors.

sangam

International Cricketer
Hey my game started crashing after the patch.,..and I am too lazy to dig up the 73 page topic for an answer.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
punk sk8r said:
please release a full version

I want to....but the thing is tht this stupid bug in the game is not causing even a single egde on my pc no matter what values i set.

it is just so annoying.

earlier i used to get edges in test matches, but dunno y......no matter what the values NOT EVEN A SINGLE EDGE.

THIS THING IS BLOWING MY HEAD OFF.

sangam said:
Hey my game started crashing after the patch.,..and I am too lazy to dig up the 73 page topic for an answer.

Make sure u have the "Face Patch+Fix" and "4gb BatPack" properly installed.

vinuatlast

Club Captain
tutsy infact i found the same thing after i installed the new directx version..mentioned...in the download forum...i mean the edges seriously reduced ...but since then i have formatted my pc ..and i do get good amount of edges by varying the edge parameters in the 2bb..files...

So in my opinion ...the new directx version though may increase frame rates it supplements that with less amount of edges...infact ..on hard pitches it was absolutely imposssible for me to get edges...

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
vinuatlast said:
tutsy infact i found the same thing after i installed the new directx version..mentioned...in the download forum...i mean the edges seriously reduced ...but since then i have formatted my pc ..and i do get good amount of edges by varying the edge parameters in the 2bb..files...

So in my opinion ...the new directx version though may increase frame rates it supplements that with less amount of edges...infact ..on hard pitches it was absolutely imposssible for me to get edges...

YA.................Thats the thing man....

i have seen the same problem after DIRECTX...........dunno what to do without formatting the comp.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Hi guys,

Its been a while since i've posted anything about the patch.

Well some of u might have thought that the non-released tutsi's upcomming patch is most prob. dead.

Well u were partially right when i got sick and tired of this game b'coz of its bugs n all.

But there has been an inevitable rise of intrest in the game again which had forced me to re-start my work on my patch.

So, after a few days of working and testing, i'm kindda ready to release a BETA version of my patch.

Mind u, it not in any way similar to my previous BETA v1.1 so expect sumthing new.

It if for NORMAL and TEST matches only as of now.

I have made this post to announce the revival of my patch and to know if anybody is intrested in the BETA.

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

manee

Chairman of Selectors
I have PMed him regarding this, because it is a silly move to do that.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Yes, no need to post any e-mail ids or anything.

Coz as always, the BETA will be released publically.

**The BETA will be released as time on the 1st page. So keep on checking over there.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Beta Patch has been uploaded.

Plz check the 1st post on the 1st page.

U can also click on the URL in my signature.

Plz reply with ur usefull but critically analysed review.

Chao.

Users who are viewing this thread