Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

tutsipoppy2 said:
are u using any other patches/roster or anything along with my config files....

if yes then which ones?

Just your patch, and roster.

Someone has suggested installing a bat and facepack to fix it, would that work?

darrenwwfan said:
Hello, I'm getting an abort message, after a wicket falls in a 4 day game, or test match, the game closes.

"a sync load of 4a53c6445ee47177b5f61ed8f9c9b9a1.fsh failed", any ideas on how to fix this?

Other than that it's very good, but as it keeps closing it's unplayable.

That fsh file is for a Plain Bat. Either you have not installed 4GB bat pack correctly or you have somehow deleted the file.

Try putting the attached file in the root directory and it should solve your problem.

Attachments

• Plain Bat.zip
    140.8 KB · Views: 2
saurabh2185 said:
That fsh file is for a Plain Bat. Either you have not installed 4GB bat pack correctly or you have somehow deleted the file.

Try putting the attached file in the root directory and it should solve your problem.

That seemed to do the trick, but the problem is back again, do I need a facepack too?

If ur using ONLY my A.I. config files........then.........NO.................

But if ur using any roster too..............then..............YES................

u need "4GB Batpack" and "Unique Face Patch" for the roster file..........

u can download these two from the download centre.

tutsipoppy2 said:
If ur using ONLY my A.I. config files........then.........NO.................

But if ur using any roster too..............then..............YES................

u need "4GB Batpack" and "Unique Face Patch" for the roster file..........

u can download these two from the download centre.

Can you post links to both those downloads please :cool:

works fine now, thanks.

My friend recommended this and "cricket doctor" patches, both are great, the game is so much more playable.

A few suggestions i would make is on hard bouncy pitches when the quicks get an edge, sometimes the ball should fly over the slips, that happens quite often in real games.

and when the ball is yorker length and you play to the legside, when there is no square leg fielder the ball goes to every point of the leg side like, mid wicket square leg and fine leg, but when a sqaure leg fielder is there the ball seems to magnatize to him.

This happens on sweep shots too, when you play a normal sweep often the ball goes fine, which is normal but whe you add a 6hit to it, the ball goes straight to the boundary fielder, instead of fine.

well the i have set the direction area to make it more random.

now where exactly will it go is all on the game itself.

but if anybody is intrested in the patch, i can surely look into it and make it more varid.

Hi,

I've downloaded both the version 4.0 and beta of your patch, and I have to say that it looks fantastic. However, I seem to get regular crashes when I lose a wicket, dumping me straight back to desktop. I've never seen this before, so I can only assume it is something to do with your work. Do you have any ideas as to what might be causing this?

Cheers,

Phil

R u sure u have the 4GB batpack, Unique face patch, installed.

If not then install it from the links given in the above post.

Also, if ur using my roster file, then stop using it....tht will also solve the problem.

Hi,

I dont think I have asked before. Can I please use certain aspects of your patch for the super AI patch. You will be credited. The number of replies you get is shocking (I havent replied in your thread because I have only recently (re) installed Cricket 2005) so I think that all patch makers should make one final AI patch for Cricket 2005 using all their effort

Please pledge your support. I have not played with your patch, if you do accept to work on the super AI patch, please tell me which aspects of your patch you are most proud of.

Thanks in advance

Manee

which patch are u talking about....

my BETA which i released some time back?.........

or my previous patch version which i have removed from the thread?

The one where you feel you have perfected certain features (e.g. the bowling cursor)...could you tell me which one this is and what features they are.

I know it sounds odd and a bit rude but its the only way i could phrase it,

Thanks in advance

Manee

manee said:
The one where you feel you have perfected certain features (e.g. the bowling cursor)...could you tell me which one this is and what features they are.

I know it sounds odd and a bit rude but its the only way i could phrase it,

Thanks in advance

Manee

well i have removed all my previous patches from the forum as well as from my pc.

i only have the pre-released version of my latest patch on my pc.

well i dont think i can be much help to u guys with my patches coz a.i. patching for cricket 2005 is going down b'coz practically we have done whatever we could.

i appreciate ur work behind the super patch. i dont think my patches are gonna help.

ofcourse if u need my advice on anything, i'm here.

Users who are viewing this thread