TV Series General Discussion

BBT was good.But like Chuck Lorrey's other tv show,it jumped the shark pretty fast.The moment the female characters other than penny were introduced,it has been a downward spiral.

BBT was good.But like Chuck Lorrey's other tv show,it jumped the shark pretty fast.The moment the female characters other than penny were introduced,it has been a downward spiral.

Very True, especially Bernadette. Hate her voice.

"Do you see what I see?" - By far the best episode for the season yet, on Dexter.

Laguerta's just a nibble up Dexter's arse now, while I'm kind of heartbroken for Hannah towards the end. :(

The shock factor at the end of the last episode made up for a rather average season.

Dont really see Dexter coming out of the series alive. Also think Debra might have been responsible for the car crash herself. Would love it if Dexter kills LaGuerta and becomes a full blown SK then :D

Yep hate Laguerta anyway, so I'd love that too. :D And yeah, do feel Hannah's innocent with regards to Debra's car crash, hence why felt broken when they arrested her.

Anyone been watching Homeland?

Bit disappointed with the last couple of episodes, not gonna lie.

Watched Death Note.Really intelligent stuff for an anime.First 15 or so episodes could match up with anything in the world.Amazing,breathtaking stuff.Very highly recommended.This has made me an anime fan.

Anyone been watching Homeland?

Bit disappointed with the last couple of episodes, not gonna lie.

Yea

Doesn't make sense how Nazir got into the US. The whole chase scene last episode wasn't great. It's getting too Hollywood now. Hopefully they can bring back a slight sense of realism to it in the finale.

Another concern I have for the show is where they go from here. Nazir giving up that easy didn't make sense at all. Now it looks like they are just trying to milk the show for the third season. Though I have no problems with Saul and Carrie going after Estes, Quinn and Dar Adul. I had a few more problems though which I can't remember:p.

After seeing everyone go on about Homeland. I have decided to watch it this weekend. Is there anything that one should now before starting the series?

Nope, just go ahead and enjoy.

Maybe one thing - Damian Lewis is a Brit. Take a look at how solid his American accent is, I had no idea he was British until recently!

Finally up to date with Homeland

I think the last couple of episodes have reiterated my belief that it has one of the best shows going on. Was afraid they would show Galvez as a mole which would have been totally unbelievable. This should be the final season, I really think it has run its course and extending it might ruin its legacy.

The CIA has been too weak for my liking, but I guess they had to show that in order to make Abu Nazir a viable threat.

Just as I am free to watch Homeland, my favorite online website if off until 13th Jan.

Last edited:
Just I am free to watch Homeland, my favorite online website if off until 13th Jan.

Ditto I'm right well pissed about it too, was planning to watch a number of shows over Christmas, it'll be harder now.

That said, I've sent you a PM for a different site (just in case it's not allowed to be mentioned here)...

Users who are viewing this thread