TV Series General Discussion

Mark July 14th into your calendars. It's when the final season of Breaking Bad will start.

God's sake I thought it was starting in February.

Oh well, I'll be watching the whole series again before the premiere though so gives me more time.

Up to date with Homeland. And it is bloody amazing. Wish I got in to it before.

Lots of love for Homeland at the Golden Globes.

Yeah it is now the same as the other turds like TV-Links and SideReel, back then it used to be easy to use with tonnes of links, now there are none basically.

Yeah it is now the same as the other turds like TV-Links and SideReel, back then it used to be easy to use with tonnes of links, now there are none basically.

Agreed. Worst thing is they have no sockshare or putlocker. And all the other take forever to load.

Daclips, movpod and gorillavid work well too, but if you have a good connection and want good quality uploadc and movreel are good. TV-links has all of them.

Started watching 'The Walking Dead'. I'm 3 episodes in. Holy ----. So good.

Anyone here watch Spartacus? The final season (Spartacus: War of the Damned) premieres on Jan 25. Can. Not. Wait.

Highly recommend Justified btw, perhaps the most underrated show in existence. I'd never heard of it before and only decided to watch it as it got some good critic reviews. And I'm glad I did, it is definitely top notch. Amazing acting from a great cast, as well as a great plot and a brilliant setting. Not much more you could ask for.

Finally Started with Homeland and Breaking Bad.

I'll probably finish first 3 seasons of Breaking Bad before 25th. BTW I thought Gary Oldman was the Walter White for the whole first episode before checking on IMDB :p

Last edited:
Finally Started with Homeland and Breaking Bad.

I'll probably finish first 3 seasons of Breaking Bad before 25th. BTW I thought Gary Oldman was the Walter White for the whole first episode before checking on IMDB :p

Breaking Bad is so sick man, I'm at Season 3 Episode 10.

Season 2, Episode 5 and I already know there's a lot more waiting for me. Loving it.

About Homeland, reached Episode 7 of Season 1 and it was the best I have seen of it yet. Such a turn of events. Although I do hope Season 2 is a lot better than the previous because I really like it's concept and don't want to leave it any soon.

Fully caught up with 'The Walking Dead'. I love this show! Although, I guess I don't need to say that since I literally watched 2 and a half seasons in a week. Does anyone else on here watch it?

Users who are viewing this thread