TV Series General Discussion

Ditto I'm right well pissed about it too, was planning to watch a number of shows over Christmas, it'll be harder now.

That said, I've sent you a PM for a different site (just in case it's not allowed to be mentioned here)...

Thanks, it is a pretty good alternative for the time being.

Season finale of Homeland- HOLY tweaking ----! One of the best season finale's of any show. I cannot wait for the third season!

OMG Dexter's season finale was beyond world class!!!!

Fuk off LaGuerta!!! :D Got so much love for Debra now!

I'm liking Arrested Development and 30 Rock now. Not as much as Seinfeld, but the comedy-without-the-laughing-tracks is something new to me, and I'm slowly getting to enjoy it.

Is there any show like that '70 show . Man that was EPIC *atleast to me* . I really liked it when it was airing . :)

The Wire and The Sopranos.

God tier television, nothing comes close.

Started watching Justified, really good show.

Watched bits of a few other shows as well. Two episodes of Person of Interest, which was awful. One episode of The Newsroom which was also awful. Nine episodes of Suits which was pretty average.

Started watching Breaking Bad...

Is Suits a good show too?

I've seen the first nine episodes, and it's extremely average. Pretty basic, though slick legal drama with a bit of romance and comedy thrown in there. A lot of people love it though, I'm pretty sure it gets much better in season 2.

Mark July 14th into your calendars. It's when the final season of Breaking Bad will start.

Users who are viewing this thread