NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Supernatural and 70's show are two amazing series I have started to watch. Already into 10th episode of supernatural in 2 days so spent around 10 hours out of 48 :p on supernatural and onto 3rd episode of 70's show.

Shreevatsa

Club Cricketer
My Favourite Series

Here Are My Favourite Series::yes
Wizards Of The Waverly Place(till Jan 12 on Disney Channel,now i have all 4 Seasons on my PC,So i watch them on my pc when i get bored);)
Pokemon(All Seasons On CN Include BW )
Doraemon(Hungama & Disney Channel)
Suite life of zack & cody
Oggy & the Coackroaches
Ninja Hattori
Game Of Thrones
Friends(WB)
Phineas & Ferb
Kid Vs Kat
Dragon Ball Z

My Best From these are:D
WOWP(Season 1 & 4)
Pokemon(BW Rival Destinies & DP:Galactic Battles)
Doraemon(Hungama & Disney Channel)
Dragon Ball Z

Last edited:

Gurjot95

National Board President
Is there anyone who remembers Samurai Jack. One of the best and finest cartoon you'll ever see. It was then left in a mid way and they didn't completed the cartoon. That was time when cartoons were actually worth to watch. Now days you only see gay disney shows. Recess was a classic too. I certainly hope there is someone who remember these.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I miss Recess so much! There were so many of those wonderful cartoons earlier, not many nowadays.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I feel sorry for kids today coming home to the likes of iCarly and High School Musical.

What the hell happened, honestly, when did kid's TV start going so downhill?

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
With the advent of those cheesy Disney shows like Hannah Montana, it had to happen.

Tom and Jerry is the best cartoon of all time for me though. You can always watch the classic series, and never get bored. Scooby Doo, Where Are You is close behind.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
loved Recess as a kid :D

okay just finished watching Twin Peaks. Tops the list of my favourite shows of all time. The storyline, the music, Kyle MacLachlan's character, the general weirdness of the show - all brilliant. A damn fine TV show.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Recess was great, surely one of the best cartoon series I've watched. These days, there is hardly any good cartoon series to watch. Doraemon and Shinchan are good but not as good as recess. I watch Oswald sometimes, even though it doesn't have any new episodes it's still a good watch.

The Rock

County Cricketer
What the hell happened, honestly, when did kid's TV start going so downhill?

It hasn't gone downhill. Disney and Cartoon Network still make millions or maybe billions. It's just the nostalgia factor which makes you think like that. Back then, Recess was the $$$ and today its Phineas and Ferb. For Cartoon Network, it was Scooby Doo and other shows which were a success back then and today its Ben 10.

As far as my favorite cartoon shows go, I used to watch a lot of Popeye the Sailor, Scooby Doo, Mickey Mouse, Tom and Jerry, Samurai Jack, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Laboratory, Recess, Aladdin.. and the list goes on..

Nowadays, the only cartoon I watch is Doraemon.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Kids cartoon shows used to wink at the implied watcher. They would rather magically have something for the adult watcher to chuckle over. Things like Dangermouse were quite literally superb. These days, they pander to so many politically correct borders that most of it is terrible.

Also the improvement in animation techniques from hand drawn to computer animated has sucked the soul from most of them.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Actually there aren't enough cartoon these days which is the main reason it has gone downhill. Shows like Hannah Montana, High School Musical, Wizards of Waverly place have replaced cartoons. Disney is not a cartoon channel now. Funny how Disney used to known for producing one of the best cartoons, things changes so quickly.

Quite surprised how no one has mentioned Buggs Bunny or am I the only one who loved Looney Toons.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
All the Looney Toons were pretty ace. Roadrunner still makes me laugh today :p

You're wrong as well, there are hundreds of cartoons still, just most of them are crap.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
All the Looney Toons were pretty ace. Roadrunner still makes me laugh today :p

You're wrong as well, there are hundreds of cartoons still, just most of them are crap.

A lot of it is probably due to the influence of anime and manga I feel. Used to be Looney Toons and Tom and Jerry, now it's Bleach, Yu-Gi-Oh and that other rubbish.

Yeah the older stuff appealed to adults more too. I could go back and watch something like Recess and still enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread