Update Later Today

BIG Ant,update v1.12 is very good but some other thing need in the update:
(1)CPU (A1) bowling many in middle stump even test matchs,please make them more bowl on off stump and out side off stump in the update
(2)there is no key for sweep shot six hit,(there is key for sweep shot but not for six hit)why you dont make that shot please make in update
(3)batsman 50 and 100 different kind of celebration missing and bowler celebration missing too when getting wicket
(4)please make close wicket keeper option for mediam pace bowlers

Last edited:
Thoughts on the ball slowing up as it reaches the boundary rope? Anyone else experience this? I find it very hard to hit grounded boundaries now and the ones I do get are the stupid ones where the fielder collects the ball but steps onto the rope.

No problems getting boundaries for me either - the pitch seems to have perfect speed.

Really enjoying the new update. Still would like to see the following in the new patch.

1. Low advance shots - at the moment you can only do slog advance shots which are very risky. Playing against the AI I have noticed that they are able to do advance drives. We need to be able to do these as well.

2. Fielders/Wicket Keepers - though toned down from the original game, fielders are still a bit too superhuman. There should be more dropped catches by players with weak catching ability. Wicketkeepers especially do not make enough mistakes especially those of weak ability.

3. Bowling Speed - Big improvements have been made on bowling speed. But there should be more minor variance in bowling speeds i.e. at the moment a perfectly timed ball at top speed will always be the same speed. This in reality would vary from ball to ball by a small amount.

Really enjoying the new update. Still would like to see the following in the new patch.

1. Low advance shots - at the moment you can only do slog advance shots which are very risky. Playing against the AI I have noticed that they are able to do advance drives. We need to be able to do these as well.

2. Fielders/Wicket Keepers - though toned down from the original game, fielders are still a bit too superhuman. There should be more dropped catches by players with weak catching ability. Wicketkeepers especially do not make enough mistakes especially those of weak ability.
1.)Grounded advanced down the wicket shot...Surely need this..

2.)Good point but if these are to be implemented then they need to add the skillset as well when we select the field...So that we can place the fielders based on their skills....

But to be fair to BA guys the TO-BE-ADDED list is very big and will keep on piling as our expectations are very high with them mainly because they have always been there when someone [legit buyer] faces an issue...Imagine if they just released the game and no response was there, think of the situation we would have been...So as of now I am happy that they are making the game more and more towards the balance...

No problems getting boundaries for me either - the pitch seems to have perfect speed.

For the first couple of days I thought there was a problem with boundaries in the game using normal shots but it's spot on.
The mistimed or some edges go no where now, would love to see the slips be of use as I have only been out to them 2 times in like 10 matches.

Still overall amazing job by Bigant, this game is near a masterpiece for me with more to come.
Now for the console only players:pthe wait will be worth it and for the pirates out there I have only this message just do the right thing, no name calling at all:rolleyes.
If you don't listen well enjoy the rain in the game and maybe thunder in the future right Ross.:wave:thumbs:yes:clap:cheers

If you don't listen well enjoy the rain in the game and maybe thunder in the future right Ross

I would the batsman to keep on dancing [The glitch that happens to batsman and sometimes to bowlers as well] without playing even a delivery...

Since you asked 79c, your wish is my command - there will be another update tomorrow that will have you carrying to the slips a lot more often :)

God Ross I hope your not joking mate as it's near perfect after that, batting is so amazing now and still not easy. How about the gloves can we be out to them in the future ?

Thanks so much.:cheers

When batting or bowling or both??

Both. People will be very happy i suspect with the tweaking that has gone on and is continuing. It is unbelievable how much time Ross and his team are spending on getting things as balanced as possible. People need to take that into account when they might feel that we jump on pirates and whingers so harshly. It can never be hard enough as far as I am concerned. Never have I come across a developer so committed to getting a game right and involving people as much as possible.[DOUBLEPOST=1409666798][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think he is joking.

He is not jokng. Patch to come tomorrow. But remember this is not "Patch 3"........

So true Dutch, Ross sounds like a top boss unlike the d--kh--ds I work for right now. I look forward to the next patch when ever that happens.

For the pirates well maybe we can turn some of them to the lightside and the rest can enjoy future rain clouds.[DOUBLEPOST=1409667175][/DOUBLEPOST]
No actually there's a patch pending this week for PC version for the WK drops...Maybe he has added some other stuff to that as well...

Cool, wonder if there is any DLC near also, I will pay $30 for that you pirates.:clap

big ant,i have one request,please make highlights of the best scored player innings after completed their innings with wagan wheel,like in FIFA and PRO football game

Both. People will be very happy i suspect with the tweaking that has gone on and is continuing. It is unbelievable how much time Ross and his team are spending on getting things as balanced as possible. People need to take that into account when they might feel that we jump on pirates and whingers so harshly. It can never be hard enough as far as I am concerned. Never have I come across a developer so committed to getting a game right and involving people as much as possible.[DOUBLEPOST=1409666798][/DOUBLEPOST]

He is not jokng. Patch to come tomorrow. But remember this is not "Patch 3"........

Yeah absolutely right....They deserve all the respect for the dedication they put in....Kudos to all the guys behind the success of a great game :clap...And :cheers to those who supported the game by investing in the game....

Users who are viewing this thread