WC 2007 Final

wfdu_ben91 said:
:eek: Gilly could get a double-century today!
I dont really think so
First let him reach 100. This is cricket anything can happen.

Both are batting well here. I think that the moment one of these two goes, Jayawardene will take the powerplay.

Go Gilly! Murali into the stands now, what a sweep shot that was.

Finally Hayden brings his walk back, looks like he is starting to go now.

ATM this is looking like the replay of the last final.

Please give Fernado his 8 overs :upray
Lol best opening partnership in a final, didn't think we would get anywhere near that after the steady start we got.

Gilchrist found the perfect time to find form while Hayden found the worst day to have a small slump. Nothing like what he has done all tournament. Hope this partnership maintains, it will surely intimidate the Sri Lankans and that Powerplay will be a bonus factor.

Hayden better hurry up and hit some sixes. I'm sure he'd be pretty embarrassed if he batted through the innings and didn't even reach 3 figures!

wfdu_ben91 said:
Hayden better hurry up and hit some sixes. I'm sure he'd be pretty embarrassed if he batted through the innings and didn't even reach 3 figures!

If these two wait till he HAS to take the next powerplay, there will be chaos.

nightprowler10 said:
Aussies have now mauled all three major sub-continent nations in WC finals. Is there any stopping them?
Err...this match is not over yet.

Australia have pretty much won it from here imo. The Sri Lankan batting won't be strong enough to chase this unless Jayasuriya goes mental

Users who are viewing this thread