WC 2007 Final

this is just riddiculus. i mean its a circus out there. their talkin bout coming back for 3 overs tom? wat a joke

they'll come back on needing a revised target of 50 off 2 balls..lol

thats would be the perfect end to the tornament

Good captaincy by Ricky Ponting to bat first. That and magnificence from Gillie won them this final although most of the players have amde a significant contribution in this WC. Shame its such a mess for McGrath in his last game and for the world cup final! Congrats Aussies,what a shocking result :p No more Glenn McGrath :D Don't worry Broad iwll take his place in world cricket by 2011

coming back tomorrow? wtf! lol you'll all have to stay up a bit later tomorrow :p

Haha See that Rasta Jamaican in the BG with the white markers! Man this is funny!

Lol this is the most random cricket match ever. The guy is putting back the fielding circle, at least SL are coming out to bat again. Got to give them credit for that.

Alright this is just weird. It's like that school game I played were the caretaker wouldn't let us on the pitch because it had just been fertilized.

lmao they are coming back out...

no one knows what is going on..

its pitch black....

When Australia started celebrating, I thought a streaker had come onto the field!

SL aren't out of this. Well, they have more of a chance than they did 5 minutes ago.

But that is pretty dark, I don't know how the Umpires are gonna umpire in the dark lol. Daar and Bucknor are gonna be making pretend squares for 3 overs straight:)

Users who are viewing this thread