WC 2007 Final

Gratz to the Pozzie..err...I mean Aussies. They did deserve the cup even with such a crappy final.
Srl was awesome throughout the tourny. I'm glad that they made it to the final, and it was unfortunate that they had fate against them.

Will_NA said:
What's so bad about it? The fact that Australia are winning?

NO the fact that it wasn't a full and proper game. its a WORLD CUP FINAL. it should be played fully not partially. thats all. The best team has won the trophy no doubt but it could've been different.

This is fun. Dar said to Ponting he gave the light to the players, but when it will become clear they could continue the match. So they can't celebrate the victory yet. But it doesn't seem to be lighter now.

Presentation sets are being brought on, but umpires are sending them off. :laugh

Will_NA said:
i hope that's a joke

haha. this is a farce. what is going on. have they won it or not?

I'm sick and tired of the negativity of some of the posts by members of this thread throughout this World Cup. I'm English and even I can admit that Australia were, by far, the best.
Forget the light, I think it's pretty obvious whether they've won it or not. :rolleyes:

Eddie said:
bangladesh would have won if they'd batted 1st..

if the ICC want to save the reputation of world cricket, they'll replay a 50/50 match tomorrow..and just forget the nonsense of today
This is the ICC were talking about...this wouldn't happen in Sanath Jayasuriya's dreams.

They have to come for 3 overs tomorow the umpires reckon!!! WHat a peice of comedy!

they want to come back tomorrow!? what is the point?

Now umpire is having some chat with the captains , it seems that play will continue tomorrow :rolleyes: really strange things are happening in World Cup 2007

Users who are viewing this thread