Wealeys Story Thread Videos in OP

Would you guys agree that dismissals like the Smith stumping may get frustrating? Is fine if it happens rarely though.

Game looks class! Only a couple of sleeps

Would you guys agree that dismissals like the Smith stumping may get frustrating? Is fine if it happens rarely though.

Game looks class! Only a couple of sleeps

Nah it's nice in a blue moon, more than happy for that to happen.

Even happier when it's 279/3!! I'll take anything!!

I was happy to see the stumping...looked fair enough to me. Would like to see a c&b, at some point too, as I can't remember them happening in DBC17 (at least not when I was bowling). Really enjoying the videos.

I was happy to see the stumping...looked fair enough to me. Would like to see a c&b, at some point too, as I can't remember them happening in DBC17 (at least not when I was bowling). Really enjoying the videos.

I've dropped a C&B... and fell to one.

@WealeyH Just a small doubt, while playing in Ashes mode, can we check the pitch conditions/weather before selecting the lineup ?

In all the videos I saw (mostly casual game) I see team selected and then the cut scene of ground and pitch/weather update pops up.

Got another question for you @WealeyH

Is 1st slip a viable position in this game? Do you see him taking clean edges on occasion, or does the keeper/2nd slip diver in front of him?

I haven't seen a sweep shot. Can it be played with the new controls?

Users who are viewing this thread