West Indian Tour of India, 2013: Sachin's 200th Test Appearance

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Yuvraj is not really helping himself with this kind of performances. He has been extremely poor with poor with bat since that comeback T20 match against Australia. Dhoni has lost confidence in his bowling and he has been poor in the field, too. Hopefully he can improve his performance because he is a match winner.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Bad game for India. Yuvraj Singh needs to be dropped. He has lost it completely after that battle with cancer. He just doesn't look to be up for it anymore. That one innings in the T20 vs Australia seems to be an aberration. Its getting very close to the time when the selectors pull the plug on Yuvraj. Raina atleast contributes on the field and at times with his bowling. Yuvraj doesn't seem to do that too. A guy who once used to be a tiger'ish fielder, now looks a pale shadow of himself.

jyotidwellkart

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Darren Sammy?s bliss help West Indies defeat India

The West Indies defeated India by two wickets in the second ODI against India at the Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium in Visakhapatnam to level the series 1-1. Darren Sammy and Lendl Simmons, who shared an 82-run partnership, were the stars for the West Indies.

For more about:

Darren Sammy?s bliss help West Indies defeat India -

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Is any of you even following it? Navjot Sidhu and Harsha Bhogle make a legendary combination of commentators, don't they?

I see where you are coming from. :p Nothing can beat charu sharma/Mandira bedi's extra innings. Oh well, latter was popular but not for cricket!

War

Chairman of Selectors
Winning is a habit & when you don't know how to win matches, how windies scraped home today is how you do it.

They can take hart that even without Gayle, Pollard, Russell, Roach they beat basically the full strength IND ODI XI, but it won't mean much if they can't repeat it for the final game.

macintosh

Club Captain
I think the difference in the match was that WI were looking to be positive right from the start, they were looking for wickets, the way the bowlers were rotated was also pretty commendable. It was a really good team effort.
Sammy is capable of playing such wonderful innings, but the problem is that he isn't taking much responsibility on himself, he is an experienced guy, there are more such performances required by him. He was completely lost in the test series and now i don't think he'll feature in the test squad. Loads of potential, but the mental approach needs to be proper.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Sometimes, you have to feel it on how it will look if you loose while defending a high score. Thats what India has done it. :D

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I see where you are coming from. :p Nothing can beat charu sharma/Mandira bedi's extra innings. Oh well, latter was popular but not for cricket!

Whats that?

Personal opinion.
Who would you pick as favourites?

Ian Chappell and Late Tony Greig. Richie Benaud is a nice commentator too.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Whats that?

Just google 'world cup 2003' & 'extra innings'. You will realize it :D that's the pre/post match shows involving experts but this involved lot of things outside cricket.

Samuels

WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
We were supposedly talking about Indian commentators..Anyway

Ganguly and Dravid. :yes I think they bring freshness with their opinions and the knowledge of modern day game unlike Shastri and Co. who generally dish out their canned phrases.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
I seen someone talk about Sidu so one question, have Sidu and Danny Morrison commentated together? Please give me a link if possible. :)

Samuels

WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
I think we are 10-15 runs short here. 275-280 and we would have had the home team in serious trouble on a wicket like this.

Users who are viewing this thread