surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I always wonder whether Darren Bravo is not being groomed up rightly under lights of Lara? Read about Lara's comment on Sammy, I would really expect him to come forward for additional coaching & motivations than commenting on the happenings.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Good series win for India. It was good to see Yuvraj among runs and what was good to see is that he wasn't getting the timing right but still he was ready to grind it out and stay there at the crease rather than throwing his wicket away. Shikhar Dhawan played well but his tendency to throw his wicket away after getting century is a worrying sign. He looks a totally different player after he gets to 100, he does not show the same fluency that he did before getting to 100. I really don't know what happens to him, may be he gets tired? He really needs to improve on that. I was also surprised by the way Mohit Sharma was bowling. He was not getting any swing with the new ball and also no seam movement which was very surprising. He was also bowling way too short and with the pace that he is bowling, he is bound to get hit.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
^The Dhawan thing, maybe well sometimes after a batsmen gets a century they tend to press the accelerator button, but Dhawan has struggled to do that so far.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I never said it was funny Simon. It was something similar to the India vs West Indies series. If you had understood it wrong, i cant be held responsible for that.

Users who are viewing this thread