West Indies Tour of India - September/November 2018

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bowlers were tested, batsmen not so much. WI did well to set 300+ total. Hope their bowlers back the batsmen in the next match.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Bowlers were tested, batsmen not so much. WI did well to set 300+ total. Hope their bowlers back the batsmen in the next match.

West Indies lost this match only for rush and aggressive gameplay.Wicket of Hope was turning point. They need to listen Jason Holder! Thomas bowled really well. Selection of Bishoo and Ashley Nurse will cost them in this series. Roach is also making comeback after long time, players like Kemo Paul ,Obed McCoy deserve a chance!

Hope need to perfrom!

Morphed

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
This is the fifth double century partnership by Rohit-Kohli. Two more than the second which is Gambhir- Kohli.
Kohli got involved in 7 double century partnerships:eek:

And when Rohit gets Kohli run out ,he scores Biggie or an individual double:lol.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Great batting from both today.. Really enjoyable.. Thats what I like clean hitting with proper shots than the yoga asana shots..

Want Virat to score a double century someday.. He is free after a century but he has the ability to go beyond that..

And its a pleasure when Rohit bats like this.. The way he times and places with ease I am not sure I would see anyone better that.. Hope his run meter hasnt exhausted for the series and gets consistent this series to carry on the form...

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thats what I like clean hitting with proper shots than the yoga asana shots..

LOL ... that made me chuckle !![DOUBLEPOST=1540272937][/DOUBLEPOST]Our top order is just incredible ... yet another ton for both Rohit and Kohli

But once again, middle order goes untested. Hope Kohli will shuffle around the batting order and expose the middle order a lot more

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia

Morphed

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Kohli is a sheer Genius. He was 81 off 91 when I last saw and now he scored 154 off 127 notout ,propelling our score to 321.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
After this performance, it's sure that Shimron Hetmyer will get an IPL contact next year. Special talent! Windies need to win this match.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Pressure on, poor attack and Kohli's captaincy is getting exposed.

We have an under par score as well. The Windies will do us a favor by beating us in this series. Playing two WK batsmen in the XI is just to protect Dhoni. He should hang up now and not drag his career to the WC. Any failure from Dhoni in the WC will as much be a mess up from the team management as from the man himself. It makes more sense for Pant to be the keeper and some genuine batsman like Rahul in Dhoni's place. What makes Dhoni indispensable here? I simply cannot understand. I really want the West Indians to give us a hard time this series. It will do us a lot of good leading up to the Australia tour and the World Cup. All lovers of Indian cricket and cricket in general must actually enjoy this challenge the WI side is putting. Their attitude looks refreshingly good and no matter what happens they must not go back to the likes of Gayle who don't value a place in the WI side anymore. If they can just fix the bowling, they can challenge sides more often. The signs were there to see during their home series against Bangladesh and SL as well. I`m a big fan of Shai Hope. If someone like Gabriel could pull up his ODI game, they could have a decent ODI bowling attack. Go Windies!

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
We have an under par score as well. The Windies will do us a favor by beating us in this series. Playing two WK batsmen in the XI is just to protect Dhoni. He should hang up now and not drag his career to the WC. Any failure from Dhoni in the WC will as much be a mess up from the team management as from the man himself. It makes more sense for Pant to be the keeper and some genuine batsman like Rahul in Dhoni's place. What makes Dhoni indispensable here? I simply cannot understand. I really want the West Indians to give us a hard time this series. It will do us a lot of good leading up to the Australia tour and the World Cup. All lovers of Indian cricket and cricket in general must actually enjoy this challenge the WI side is putting. Their attitude looks refreshingly good and no matter what happens they must not go back to the likes of Gayle who don't value a place in the WI side anymore. If they can just fix the bowling, they can challenge sides more often. The signs were there to see during their home series against Bangladesh and SL as well. I`m a big fan of Shai Hope. If someone like Gabriel could pull up his ODI game, they could have a decent ODI bowling attack. Go Windies!

I have been harping on this for generations. Our absolute strength in limited overs is Bhuvi, Bumrah and Kuldeep along with obviously Kohli who is just in some kryptonic batting league. I don't know of any other side in world cricket with a bowling attack as good as ours. May be Pakistan, but their batting is hopeless.

Dhoni has just become poor against spin. Period.

Also, Umesh and Shami are like Ishant Sharma from the earlier years. They run up and put the ball and the viewers hope it's not clattered out of the park. Just rubbish.

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I have been harping on this for generations. Our absolute strength in limited overs is Bhuvi, Bumrah and Kuldeep along with obviously Kohli who is just in some kryptonic batting league. I don't know of any other side in world cricket with a bowling attack as good as ours. May be Pakistan, but their batting is hopeless.

Dhoni has just become poor against spin. Period.
England and South Africa and Aussies

Users who are viewing this thread