West Indies tour of New Zealand

If Gayle doesn't get runs, we win. I don't think the rest of the WI line up has enough hitting power.

Excuse me, just what are you talking about??? Hitting power??? So you are saying the only player we have that can hit a ball in the stands is Gayle???

I guess he doesn't know that Sarwan is a better ODI player than test player. He might be in some bad form but he can improve in these ODIs. And Shiv is more than a capable ODI player.

Gayle is an imp player,he can change the game,he is a powerful hitter,and also a responsible player of team,i just want to say that he needs to fire,if he dosent then NZ have a good chance,though there are players from WI,but Gayle is an imp one.

Both teams are quite evenly balanced,it would be a close game...NZ have a bit of advantage of playing at home,but WI have played and responded well in test series,so looking forward for another exiting close T20 game.

I'm talking Twenty/20. Xavier Marshall I think is a decent hitter too from memory. Aside from Gayle there's not many guys who can strike much over 100SR. For NZ our whole batting line-up has that ability.

Expecting either 1-1 or 2-0 in the T20 to be honest. NZ just suck at T20 for some reason. Something like 7 wins from 16 games

5 wins from 16 games. And the last 7 games have all been losses.

I was thinking the same thing. Our guys need to keep the ball up to the Kiwis and not give them so much width outside off stump, Jerome and even Baker has been too wide!!!

yea keep it tight and mix up the speeds.

Also Ramdin out :happy:happy:happy

Pollard is playing and I hope he gets to bat.

Taylor and Oram should stay there there till 17th-18th over then they get to 150-160

NZ loosing wickets,5 down now,Taylor is the only bastman who is standing tall there and doing the job for his country

Users who are viewing this thread