West Indies tour of New Zealand

Taylor hits a four on the fifth ball! One run for the tie and two runs for the win.

Taylor gets one run and it's a tie!

Holy ****. Southee bowled a shocking ball. Bowl itm straight. They're tailenders. Shocking. We threw another game away. Just like against England.

Why no bowl-out? :(

What a game of cricket! Vettori you champion.

its a tie!! There will be a bowl out now!!!NZ came back in the game,they bowled well,its now interesting..

What a match! no one would have imagined when Gayle was batting ,or even when 15 overs were played,5 overs were remaining,that there will be a tie...good game,people have got their money back..

Holy ****. Southee bowled a shocking ball. Bowl itm straight. They're tailenders. Shocking. We threw another game away. Just like against England.

Why no bowl-out? :(

What a game of cricket! Vettori you champion.

lol you threw it away?

more like we threw it away. that was a clinic by the WI middle order on how to lose the match.

I dunno what they're doing. Considering the West Indies were 20 minutes late finishing their innings we should win it by penalty runs. They appear to have gotten rid of that rule too. I can't keep up with all this lol.

irottev added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

lol you threw it away?

Well we did after you did haha. 2 balls from the end I was sure we had it. Just bowl straight. It's not like tailenders can work the ball off their pads for four.

I dunno what they're doing. Considering the West Indies were 20 minutes late finishing their innings we should win it by penalty runs. They appear to have gotten rid of that rule too. I can't keep up with all this lol.

Well we did after you did haha. 2 balls from the end I was sure we had it. Just bowl straight. It's not like tailenders can work the ball off their pads for four.

lol we agree that someone threw it away.

so did anyone understand any of the rules that they jus read on TV.

This will be interesting. This 1 over thing.

My bet is with Vettori. But with Gayle, i'm not putting any money on it.

I like the bowl off idea better. It's simple and fact is, your bowlers should be able to hit the stumps. The team who hits DOES deserve to win. It seems all about the batsmen.

What a roller-coaster game.

Benn's bowling for WI, Vettori for New Zealand.

NZ's batters are Taylor Oram and McCullum
WI's are Gayle, Chanderpaul and Marshall

Our batsman and bowler are better but i'm still concerned. Pretty even still.

Last edited:
yea the bowl out was much better than this crap. I don't think anyone knows the rules. you got to be a scientist to understand this crap.

Dare added 3 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

bowl out sounds much simpler and it is.

This is ridiculous. Don't need light for bowlouts. This is a stupid way to decide a match.

Users who are viewing this thread