West Indies tour of New Zealand

lol no need to go for that 2nd run. there is only 2 wickets available. keep it Marshall can hit the ball too.

Wow, Yep, This is dumb! This won't ever happen again.

Gotta have a pace bowler bowling it. Stupid idea to bowl Vettori. He's the best bowler, problem is it's a slog fest and if you land the ball on the pitch you're going.

Benn will bowl full, unlike Vettori. Full isn't natural for Vettori because he's attacking. No advantage for bowling attacking in 1 over. Have to pick someone to bowl full.

lol I just laughed so hard at the end of that 1 over. I ripped it at the beginning but that was good man. if they all turn out to be like this than keep this.

Oram facing is a dumb idea! He's half injured for christs sakes.

lol I just laughed so hard at the end of that 1 over. I ripped it at the beginning but that was good man. if they all turn out to be like this than keep this.

You would like it now wouldn't you. You only didn't like it because you thought you'd lose. I hated it from the start and I hate it just as much now. Bowl outs were quick and much more interesting.

You guys hated the super over. I love it, its great lol. One batsman or bowler gonna become a super man and destory a team, like gayle did.

Users who are viewing this thread